A process for inerting an interior of a container, the process comprising: (a) introducing an inert fluid rich stream into the interior of the container, the concentration of inert fluid in the inert fluid rich stream inert fluid being greater than the inert fluid concentration in the interior of the container; (b) increasing the concentration of inert fluid in the inert fluid rich stream during its introduction into the interior of the container; and (c) withdrawing or purging a waste gas stream containing at least one impurity and inert fluid from the ...
A process for inerting an interior of a container, said process comprising: (a) steadily introducing an inert fluid rich stream into said interior of said container, the concentration of inert fluid in said inert fluid rich stream being greater than the inert fluid concentration in said interior of said container; (b) increasing the concentration of inert fluid in said inert fluid rich stream during its introduction into said container; and (c) withdrawing or purging a waste gas stream containing at least one impurity and inert gas from said interior of ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 20
- Sauer, Richard A.. Aircraft fuel inerting system for an airport. USP2003086604558.
- Garfinkle, Jeffrey; Flowe, Charles Michael. Apparatus and method for reducing oxygen and increasing nitrogen in secure enclosure. USP2018029895651.
- Bonaquist,Dante Patrick; Royal,John Henri; Rampersad,Bryce; Jibb,Richard J.. Biological refrigeration system. USP2006067059138.
- Garrett Michael E.,GBX. Controlling atmospheres in containers. USP1999126007603.
- Chevalier Gilbert,FRX ; DuPont Pascal,FRX. Device for supplying a purified gas to a plant purged using this purified gas. USP2001056235087.
- Leigh,James E.; Fellague,Kader A.; Isella,Giorgio C.; Roach,Paul J.. Gas generating system and method for inerting aircraft fuel tanks. USP2006077081153.
- Kotliar, Igor K.. Hypoxic aircraft fire prevention system with advanced hypoxic generator. USP2014078763712.
- Kotliar,Igor K.. Hypoxic fire prevention and fire suppression systems for computer cabinets and fire-hazardous industrial containers. USP200802RE40065.
- Kotliar, Igor K.. Hypoxic fire suppression system for aerospace applications. USP2012038141649.
- Wagner, Ernst Werner. Inerting method and system for reducing oxygen. USP2016069364698.
- Verini Nicholas A.. Method and device to monitor nitrogen gas purity during the manufacture and dispensing of nitrogen gas. USP1999015855646.
- Golner, Thomas M.; Mehta, Shirish P.. Method and system for controlling the supply of nitrogen to electrical power handling equipment. USP2003066581694.
- Booth ; III Ronald Earl. Method for capturing nitrogen from air using gas separation membrane. USP1998035730780.
- Kotliar,Igor K.. Method of preventing fire in computer room and other enclosed facilities. USP2007047207392.
- Gast ; Jr. William A. (Spokane WA). Nitrogen generation control systems and methods for controlling oxygen content in containers for perishable goods. USP1997075649995.
- Asano,Hiroaki; Okamoto,Shinichi. Piezoelectric actuator. USP2008047358646.
- Haggerty, Sean; Hatch, Guy; Phan, Sanh. Process and apparatus for providing an inert gas to a large volume atmosphere. USP2012088252090.
- Li Yao-En ; Paganessi Joseph E. ; Vassallo David ; Fleming Gregory K.. Process and system for separation and recovery of perfluorocompound gases. USP1999015858065.
- Crozel Didier (Paris FRX). Process for introducing a filling gas into an enclosure and installation for employing same. USP1997105676736.
- Kunstadt, Lawrence; Carlson, Peter. Storage device utilizing a differentially permeable membrane to control gaseous content. USP2005016840982.