A damper device for use in an air conditioner of a vehicle, which changes over the direction and volume of an air flow in an air conditioner when a screen (41) is slid. The screen has a laminated resin coat layer (8) or the resin film layer (5), and the cloth layer (7). The resin film layer (5) has excellent tensile and bending strength, and exhibits anti-creep properties, and further it inhibits elastic deformation or plastic deformation (initial elongation) that is the weak point of the cloth layer (7). The cloth layer (7) makes up for the tear strengt...
An air passage changeover device comprising: an air passage to guide an air flow; an air blowing means to blow air into the air passage; a drive roller provided in the air passage; and a screen made of a flexible thin film having a draft hole through which air passes; wherein the air passage is changed over when the screen driven by the drive roller is moved; wherein the screen includes a flexible high strength member having high tensile and tear strength and also includes a flexible low frictional member having low friction and high air sealing property...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 15
- Kawahara Tatsuhide,JPX ; Izawa Tomoki,JPX. Air conditioning apparatus for vehicles. USP1999035881558.
- Sumiya Yasuhiko (Hekinan JPX) Kamiya Tomohiro (Takahama JPX) Inagaki Kazuma (Hekinan JPX). Air duct selector and automotive air conditioner. USP1997105676595.
- Tokunaga, Takahiro; Ito, Koji; Kosaka, Atsushi. Air passage changeover device having film screen. USP2005086926253.
- Uemura, Yukio; Hibino, So; Kameoka, Teruhiko; Kawashima, Masafumi. Air passage opening/closing device for vehicle air conditioner. USP2003016508703.
- Aizawa Hideo,JPX. Air passage opening/closing system for air conditioning apparatus. USP1999105964658.
- Uemura, Yukio; Shindo, Tomohide. Air passage switching device. USP2004116811481.
- Yoshida,Takahiro; Yamamoto,Takashi. Air passage switching device and vehicle air conditioner. USP2007107285041.
- Parisi Mark Joseph ; Forrest Wayne Oliver ; Wardlaw Kenneth Lawrence. Automotive heating and air conditioning assembly with improved air flow and temperature control. USP1999085934361.
- Zima Mark James ; Ankrapp Brian Scott ; Forrest Wayne Oliver ; Burnham Richard J.. Compact automotive air conditioning module. USP2000046045444.
- Klingler, Dietrich; Schwahn, Werner. Control device comprising a roller band cassette. USP2010037670215.
- Parisi, Mark Joseph; Goupil, Jr., Gerald M.; Vetter, Stephan Michael. Flexible film cartridge with balanced effort. USP2003096616060.
- Goupil, Jr.,Gerald M.; Comeaux,Christopher M.; Keese,Frank M.. Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system having a film valve and film for controlling air flow. USP2007077238102.
- Groom, Alec R.; Hacker, John Christopher; Wilson, Jonathan; Jones, Gareth L.. Intake duct. USP2010127854778.
- Goupil, Jr., Gerald M.; Stevenson, Mark W.. Point contact valve seats for film applications. USP2005126979258.
- Uemura Yukio,JPX ; Natsume Takuya,JPX ; Shikata Kazushi,JPX. Vehicle air-conditioning system with independent left/right temperature control during maximum cooling. USP2001096293339.