The present invention provides a filter sealing device for a filter element. The filter element includes an end portion defining an opening. The sealing device includes a body having a first section attached to a second section. The first section is positionable within the opening in the filter element with the second section facing an open end portion of the filter element. The first section has a larger coefficient of thermal expansion than the end portion of the filter element so that an increase in temperature results in the first section of the body...
A filter assembly for filtering high temperature gases, the filter assembly comprising: a tank; a tube sheet disposed within the tank and dividing the tank between an inlet portion and an outlet portion, the tube sheet including a sealing device having first and second surfaces disposed about an aperture in the tube sheet; a ceramic candle filter element having first and second annular surfaces respectively disposed about the first surface of the sealing device and adjacent to the second surface of the sealing device wherein the ceramic candle filter ele...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- McLeish Andrew,GBX ; Cartilage Roy,GBX ; Coffey Michael,GBX ; Prior Michael,GBX. Apparatus for separating particulate and/or powdery material from an entraining gas. USP1998085795359.
- Marcus A. Ritland ; Dennis W. Readey ; Richard N. Kleiner ; Jack D. Sibold ; Kyle Knudson ; Steven Landin ; Paul Thoen. Ceramic filter element. USP2002056394281.
- Rynders Steven Walton ; Minford Eric ; Tressler Richard Ernest ; Taylor Dale M.. Compliant high temperature seals for dissimilar materials. USP2001106302402.
- Andersson,G철ran; R철nnberg,Lars. Component for supporting a filter member, a device including a tubular filter member and said component, a plate heat exchanger including a tubular filter member and said component. USP2007107287575.
- Ritland Marcus A. ; Readey Dennis W. ; Stephan James E. ; Rulis Dean A. ; Sibold Jack D.. Electronic components incorporating ceramic-metal composites. USP2000116143421.
- Wiegand Hans,DEX ; Visel Uwe,DEX. Filter cartridge having vibratable diaphragm. USP2000116143046.
- Mary Anne Alvin ; Gerald J. Bruck. Filter holder assembly having extended collar spacer ring. USP2002106468322.
- Steigert, Simon. Filtering candles comprising a sintered filtering tube. USP2005016843821.
- Musso Jose A. ; Janikowski Zbigniew M. ; Krause Waldemar H.,DEX. High temperature gas filter assembly. USP2001026183529.
- Haerder, Lukas; Breuer, Claus. Inhaler and sieve for an inhaler. USP2015049010323.
- White, James Eric; Stanko, Michael John; Gleisle, William Timothy; Bergsten, Victor Emmanuel. Joint for connecting ceramic element to a tubesheet. USP2003046547286.
- Marcus A. Ritland ; William Todd Howe. Metal-infiltrated ceramic seal. USP2002016338906.
- Baird, Lance A.; Brandvold, Timothy A.; Müller, Stefan. Method and apparatus for producing pyrolysis oil having improved stability. USP2016129527022.
- Ritland Marcus A. ; Readey Dennis W. ; Kleiner Richard N. ; Sibold Jack D. ; Knudson Kyle ; Landin Steven ; Thoen Paul. Method for sealing and/or joining an end of a ceramic filter. USP2001066247221.
- Costura,Joanna Louise; Williams,Matthew E.; Kiser,Matthew T.; Opris,Cornelius N.; Thaler,Dave Michael; Fluharty,Amy. Particulate trap filter element. USP2007117291197.
- Hobbs, Kenneth Donald; Jerman, Robert Edward; Wolanski, Charles Edward. Self sealing membrane contactor with PTFE tubular membranes. USP2015069061251.
- Herding Walter,DEX ; Raabe Wolfgang,DEX. Sintered plastic particles filter element. USP2001126331197.
- Bossard, Peter R.. System and method for welding a plurality of small diameter palladium alloy tubes to a common base plate in a space efficient manner. USP2015059039814.