An insulated container for maintaining a product at a specific constant temperature during shipping or storage using two constant temperature coolants of different temperatures on either side of a highly conductive product storage box to establish a temperature gradient. Two pieces of insulated material of different thicknesses are placed between the product storage box and the constant temperature coolants. The selected thicknesses of the insulated material determine the specific temperature of the product, which will be between the temperatures of the ...
A constant temperature container, comprising: a first constant temperature coolant for maintaining a first temperature; a second constant temperature coolant for maintaining a second temperature different from said first temperature; a first constant temperature storage area disposed between said first constant temperature coolant and said second constant temperature coolant; a first insulating member separating said first constant temperature coolant and said constant temperature storage area; and a second insulating member separating said second consta...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 14
- Purdum Howard E.. Container for transportation of temperature sensitive products. USP2000096116042.
- Hans Georg Glenk DE. Container with a cooling module. USP2002116481236.
- Eller, Charles. Containers for transferring products and methods for their transfer. USP2013128600903.
- Chopas Nicholas J. (Germantown MD). Enzyme cooler with porous foam refrigerant block. USP1997115689970.
- Frederick S. Bucholz. Insulated container. USP2002066405556.
- Williams, Alton. Insulated shipping container systems and methods thereof. USP2013128613202.
- Julie Ann Wlodarski. Medical specimen tote. USP2002036361746.
- Bruce, Hans; Bergenstjerna, legal representative, Catharina Louise; Bruce, legal representative, Hans Richard Wilheim; Martinsson, legal representative, Anna Madeleine Bruce. Method and device for ensuring maintained temperature inside a transport container or the like. USP2011118056357.
- Ted J. Malach CA. Phase change formulation. USP2002116482332.
- Gano, III, John Henry. Systems and methods for storing items with containers. USP2004086769268.
- Cutting, Jonathan; Gay, Isabelle; Reif, Oscar Werner. Systems and methods for use in freezing, thawing, and storing biopharmaceutical materials. USP2013058448457.
- Nagle Robert J. ; Beldowicz Edward J.. Temperature-controlled container with heating means. USP2000026028293.
- Nagle Robert J. ; Beldowicz Edward J... Temperature-controlled container with heating means and eutectic pack. USP2000026020575.
- McShane, James P.; Hess, Gregory L.; Mooney, Marshall R.. Thermally insulated lock box and lock therefor. USP2003126658903.