A deep water platform, suitable for use as a hydrocarbon exploration or production facility in very deep offshore waters, and a method of constructing the same are shown. The platform is positioned on top of flexible, buoyant piles made of large diameter, high strength steel tubing. A watertight bulkhead is located within the pile and the portion of the pile below is filled with seawater, while the portion above the bulkhead is substantially empty and in communication with the atmosphere. The bulkhead is positioned to cause the pile to have a predetermin...
A deep water support system for supporting a structure adjacent to the surface of a body of water at a preselected site, comprising; a buoyant pile having a lower end rigidly anchored to the bottom of said body of water, said pile being of a length greater than the depth of said body of water at said site, bending member means coupled to the upper end of said pile for securing said structure and for resisting any departure from the vertical of the portion of said upper end of said pile above the surface of said body of water, a plurality of tendons coupl...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 17
- Jon Khachaturian. Articulated multiple buoy marine platform apparatus. USP2002076425710.
- Jon Khachaturian. Articulated multiple buoy marine platform apparatus. USP2002086435774.
- Khachaturian, Jon. Articulated multiple buoy marine platform apparatus. USP2004026692190.
- Jon Khachaturian. Articulated multiple buoy marine platform apparatus and method of installation. USP2002086435773.
- Khachaturian, Jon E.. Articulated multiple buoy marine platform apparatus and method of installation. USP2004046719495.
- Copple Robert W. ; Capanoglu Cuneyt C.. Buoyant leg platform with retractable gravity base and method of anchoring and relocating the same. USP2000016012873.
- Copple, Robert W.; Capanoglu, Cuneyt C.; Kalinowski, David W.. Buoyant leg structure with added tubular members for supporting a deep water platform. USP2004086783302.
- Bowen, Ronald R.; Minta, Moses. CNG fuel storage and delivery systems for natural gas powered vehicles. USP2005016843237.
- Finn Lyle David. Catenary riser support. USP1999025865566.
- Horton, Edward E. Cellular spar apparatus and method. USP2004116817309.
- Perret, Graham; Hannus, Henrik; Eckhoff, Kjetil. Deep water TLP tether system. USP2005026851894.
- Copple Robert W. (5 Glen Dr. Mill Valley CA 94941). Deep water platform with buoyant flexible piles. USP1997115683206.
- Petersen, Clifford W.; Minta, Moses; Leger, Ann T.. High strength marine structures. USP2005026852175.
- Liao,Shihwei; Huang,Edward. Hybrid composite steel tendon for offshore platform. USP2006117140807.
- Luo, Michael Y. H.; Mohr, Harvey O.; Zhang, Lixin; Lambrakos, Kostas Filoktitis. Spar hull belly strake design and installation method. USP2014078783198.
- Huang,Edward; Liao,Shihwei. Stepped tendon with sealed bulkheads for offshore platform. USP2007017163356.
- Koon,James R.; Wybro,Pieter G.; Kipp,Robert M.. Tendon for tension leg platform. USP2008097422394.