A regenerative thermal oxidizer system is useful for treating a waste gas stream that contains volatile organic compounds. Two regenerators each contain heat exchange material that is arranged within the regenerators to recover heat generated by the oxidation of the volatile organic compounds. A first regenerator is in heating service and is used to preheat the waste gas stream before it enters an oxidation chamber where the volatile organic compounds are oxidized. From the oxidation chamber, the waste gas stream enters a second regenerator in cooling se...
A process for removing volatile organic compounds from a waste gas stream comprising the steps of: heating the waste gas stream in a first regenerator in heating service to produce a heated waste gas stream; oxidizing the volatile organic compounds in the heated waste gas stream to produce an oxidized waste gas stream; cooling the oxidized waste gas stream in a second regenerator in cooling service; periodically reversing flow through the regenerators so that the first regenerator is switched to cooling service and the second regenerator is switched to h...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 20
- Dai, Xiangfeng; Simpson, Kevin. Apparatus and method for removing and fractionating sorbates from sorbents. USP2004046726746.
- Gupta Ajay. Concentration averaging device for impurities in industrial air stream. USP1999075925323.
- Gosselin Gerard,CAX ; Gravel Jean J. O.,CAX ; Drouin Guy,CAX. Incineration of waste gases containing contaminant aerosols. USP2001026183707.
- Gravel, Jean J. O.. Incineration of waste organic aerosols. USP2004016673325.
- Taylor, Tommy G.. Incineration system for refuse-derived fuels, coal and petroleum coke, or chlorinated hydrocarbons. USP2003056570049.
- Scott Gregory J. ; Houston Reagan. Method and apparatus for quick purging a multiple bed regenerative fume incinerator. USP1999035888063.
- McAdams Stephen R. ; Edgar Bradley L. ; Martin Richard J. ; Kilgo Marvin M. ; Baer Christopher B. ; Stilger John D.. Method and apparatus for thermally reacting chemicals in a matrix bed. USP2000016015540.
- McLaughlin,Hugh Stanley. Method for destruction of organic compounds by co-oxidation with activated carbon. USP2007047199069.
- McLaughlin,Hugh Stanley. Method for destruction of organic compounds by co-oxidation with activated carbon. USP2006016982068.
- Cash, James T.. Modular VOC entrapment chamber for a two-chamber regenerative oxidizer. USP2003066576198.
- Krumbholz, Carol D.; Geckeler, Grant. Off gas extraction and chemical recovery system and related methods. USP2015038986429.
- Krumbholz, Carol Diane. Off gas extraction and chemical recovery system and related methods. USP2012118313568.
- Krumbholz, Carol Diane. Off gas extraction and chemical recovery system and related methods. USP2010027658789.
- Matros Yurii Shaevich ; Bounimovitch Grigori Abramovich ; Strots Vadim Olegovich. Process and apparatus for oxidizing components of a feed gas mixture in a heat regenerative reactor. USP1998105823770.
- Matros Yurii S. (St. Louis MO) Meyer Steven F. (Flor. MO). Process for removal of divalent sulfur compounds from waste gases. USP1997085658541.
- Klobucar Joseph M.. Purge retention chamber incorporated into RTO inlet manifold. USP1998035730945.
- Melanius D'Souza. Regenerative devices and methods. USP2002076423275.
- Martin Richard J. ; Stilger John D. ; Holst Mark R.. Thermal oxidizers with improved preheating means and processes for operating same. USP2000106126913.
- Kobayashi Hisashi. Thermochemical regenerative heat recovery process. USP2000096113874.
- Ryan,Patrick A.. Volatile organic compound abatement through a fuel cell. USP2006087094388.