There is disclosed a process for separating fine solids from water in the used water recovery system of a sheet forming mill, wherein the used water recovery system includes at least one stage in which an alkaline earth metal carbonate is precipitated in the aqueous suspension constituting the used water whereby the particulate material present in the used water becomes entrained in the alkaline earth metal carbonate precipitate. By the invention it is possible to recover the water and the fine solid materials which pass through the wire mesh belt of a p...
A process for separating fine particulate material from water in the used water recovery system of a sheet forming mill, comprising the following steps: (a) precipitating calcium carbonate in an aqueous suspension constituting said used water to entrain the fine particulate material present in said used water in the calcium carbonate precipitate to form a mixed aggregated crystalline precipitate including scalenohedral calcium carbonate; (b) dewatering the suspension resulting from step (a) to separate the mixed precipitate in the form of a cake from the...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 16
- Silenius Petri,FIX. Filler for use in paper manufacture and method for producing it. USP2000126156118.
- Petri Silenius FI; Markku Leskela FI. Filler for use in paper manufacture and procedure for producing a filler. USP2002046375794.
- Silenius Petri,FIX ; Leskela Markku,FIX. Filler for use in paper manufacture and procedure for producing a filler. USP2001066251222.
- Silenius, Petri; Leskela, Markku. Filler for use in paper manufacture and procedure for producing a filler. USP2003076599391.
- Mathur Vijay K.. High speed manufacturing process for precipitated calcium carbonate employing sequential perssure carbonation. USP2001066251356.
- Lyons, Anthony V.; Skuse, David; Johnson, Stacey; Phipps, Jonathan. High surface area incineration product. USP2004126830615.
- Mathur,Vijay K.; Mathur,Varun K.. Method and apparatus for production of precipitated calcium carbonate and silicate compounds in common process equipment. USP2006057048900.
- Karlsson Markku,FIX ; Suonpera Antti,FIX ; Gartz Rainer,FIX ; Kaijaluoto Sakari,FIX. Method and arrangement for circulating water in a paper machine. USP2001026190504.
- Caouette, Theodore. Method and system for reducing water loss in a paper mill. USP2014058715466.
- Gartz Rainer,FIX ; Kaijaluoto Sakari,FIX ; Suonpera Antti,FIX. Method for arranging water circulation in a paper mill. USP1999105968317.
- Hoffman ; Jr. Roger P.. Method for countercurrent treatment of slurries. USP2001056228215.
- Koukoulas, Alexander A.; Altman, Thomas E.; Matthew, M. C.; Amidon, Thomas E.; Mora, Fernand. Method to manufacture paper using fiber filler complexes. USP2003076592712.
- Bleakley Ian Stuart,GBX. Process for the treatment of an aqueous suspension comprising kaolin. USP1999126004467.
- Bleakley Ian Stuart,GBX. Process for the treatment of waste material suspensions. USP1998115830364.
- Sohara Joseph Andrew ; Young Trudy Diane. Recycling of mineral fillers from the residue of a paper deinking plant. USP1998065759258.
- Bleakley Ian Stuart,GBX ; Toivonen Hannu Olavi Ensio,GBX. Waste paper treatment process. USP2000126159381.