A system for balancing power includes an internal combustion engine with at least two cylinders and a computer with a memory programmed to balance power output between the cylinders. Each of the cylinders has a fuel injector which injects fuel into the cylinder for a set period of time determined by a working pulse width signal received from the computer. The working pulse width signal is adjusted by a working balance factor which ranges from a first specified percentage to one-hundred percent before being transmitted to the fuel injector. The system ope...
A method for balancing power between at least two cylinders in an internal combustion engine, the engine having a computer with a memory programmed to balance power output by the cylinders, said method comprising the steps of: injecting fuel into each cylinder for a set period of time determined by a working pulse width signal adjusted by a working balance factor which ranges from a first specified percentage to one-hundred percent; measuring peak firing pressure in each of the cylinders; generating an average peak firing pressure signal for each of the ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 11
- Fattic,Gerald T.. Apparatus and method for controlling maximum cylinder pressure in an internal combustion engine. USP2009017475673.
- Sixel, Eike; Stubbs, Adam; Chakrabarty, Aradhita Subirkumar; Wester, Daniel; Stazicker, Rodney; Snopko, Michael Andrew; Sivasubramanian, Arvind. Gas or dual fuel engine. USP2017039605602.
- Bagnasco, Andrew P.; Majors, Steven Ward; MacEwen, Ian J.; Jeffrey, Scott. Imbalance re-synchronization control systems and methods. USP2015129217383.
- Flanagan, Edward; Follmar, Steve; Griffith, William. Method and apparatus for automatic pressure balancing of industrial large-bore internal combustion engines. USP2013098522750.
- Flanagan Edward B. ; Follmar John S. ; Griffith William A.. Method and apparatus for continuously monitoring parameters of reciprocating compressor cylinders. USP2001096292757.
- Kolmanovsky Ilya V. ; Van Nieuwstadt Michiel J.. Method and apparatus for cylinder balancing. USP2001046209520.
- Schricker, David R.; Grembowicz, Conrad G.. Method for determining a weak cylinder in an internal combustion engine. USP2003016510731.
- Mazen Hammoud ; Mohammad Haghgooie. System and method for control of cylinder output torque in an internal combustion engine. USP2002056386179.
- Irons John M. ; Greathouse Gregg ; Decker Scott G.. System and method for detecting and correcting cylinder bank imbalance. USP1999115983876.
- Yamada, Takayuki; Hirose, Takayuki; Ashikaga, Yasunori; Kuge, Takahiro; Yamada, Takeshi. Two-stroke uniflow engine. USP2017019556818.
- Bartley Bradley E. ; Blass James R. ; Gibson Dennis H.. Vehicle hydraulic system that provides heat for passenger compartment. USP2001046220521.