Aircraft apparatus and method capable of V/STOL (vertical, short takeoff and landing) in addition to conventional flight. For V/STOL operation, induced lift is provided by blowing air over the upper surface of each wing through a duct installed near the leading edge. Intake air is supplied to the blowing fan through a duct installed near the trailing edge, thus providing suction as well as blowing. Two fans in series are required. The engine provides power not only to the propeller but also to a transmission which provides power to the pulleys driving th...
An aircraft comprising: a fuselage; at least two wings, one wing on the left side of the fuselage and one wing on the right side of the fuselage, each of said wings having a high lift airfoil shape, each of said wings having a first elongate tangentially slotted duct proximate a leading edge of said airfoil and a second elongate tangentially slotted duct proximate a trailing edge of said airfoil; means for blowing high-pressure, high-velocity air through said first slotted duct along the upper surface of the wing and for sucking boundary layer air throug...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 12
- Steer, David. Aerodynamic lifting system. USP2017119815545.
- Zha, Gecheng. Co-flow jet aircraft. USP201006D616805.
- Zha, Gecheng; Aspe, Sebastian; Dussling, Joseph John; Heinz, Nicholas Ramsay; Martinez, Daniel J.. Co-flow jet aircraft. USP2012098262031.
- Zha, Gecheng; Dano, Bertrand P. E.. Discrete co-flow jet (DCFJ) airfoil. USP2013078485476.
- Gölling, Burkhard; Wassen, Erik; Hoell, Tobias; Thiel, Frank. Flow body and method for taking in and/or blowing out fluid through a plurality of openings in a flow surface section of a flow body. USP2017089725160.
- Zha, Gecheng. Fluid systems that include a co-flow jet. USP20181010106246.
- Zha, Gecheng. Fluid systems that include a co-flow jet. USP20190410252789.
- Goelling, Burkhard; Hansen, Heinz; Radespiel, Rolf; Jensch, Christoph; Pfingsten, Kai-Christoph; Neitzke, Klaus-Peter. High-lift flap, arrangement of a high-lift flap together with a device for influencing the flow on the same and aircraft comprising said arrangement. USP20190110173768.
- Reckzeh, Daniel; Goelling, Burkhard; Lengers, Matthias. Surface element for an aircraft, aircraft and method for improving high-lift generation on a surface element. USP2016039272772.
- Drela, Mark; Gundlach, John; Parks, Robert; Ehrmantraut, Adam Scott. System and method for reducing the noise of pusher type aircraft propellers. USP2014018622334.
- Wagner, Joseph; Pruszenski, Jr., Anthony; Milde, Jr., Karl F.. VTOL personal aircraft. USP2005056886776.
- Reckzeh, Daniel; Goelling, Burkhard; Lengers, Matthias. Wing for an aircraft, aircraft and method for reducing aerodynamic drag and improving maximum lift. USP2016039278753.