The stabilization of ammonium nitrate is necessary particularly for its use in propellants.
[ We claim:] [1.] Ammonium nitrate stabilized with potassium nitrate, characterized in that it includes between 1% and 7% by weight of potassium nitrate and between 0.1% and 1% by weight of an organic dye containing at least one arylsulphonate group chosen from the class consisting of benzenesulphonate groups and naphthalenesulphonate groups.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 10
- Lal, Kastrui; Haas, Alvin E.; Collins, Ricardo M.; Carey, Jeffrey M.. Aminosulfonate product-treated nitrogen-containing salt particles. USP2005096949236.
- Kweeder, James A.; Iwamoto, Nancy E.. Compositions comprising ammonium nitrate double salts. USP2014058721760.
- Hamilton Brian K.. Dispensing fibrous cellulose material. USP2000096120626.
- Hamilton Brian K. ; Harrington Paul ; Kafadar Charles B.. Gas generating apparatus. USP2001016176517.
- Ganta, Sudhakar R.; Williams, Graylon K.. Gas generating compositions. USP2015069045380.
- Khandhadia Paresh S. ; Burns Sean P. ; Williams Graylon K.. High gas yield non-azide gas generants. USP2001046210505.
- Lundstrom Norman H. ; Scheffee Robert S. ; Luke Daniel S.. Nonazide ammonium nitrate based gas generant compositions that burn at ambient pressure. USP2000016017404.
- Lundstrom Norman H. ; Scheffee Robert S. ; Luke Daniel S.. Nonazide ammonium nitrate based gas generant compositions that burn at ambient pressure. USP2000096123790.
- Brian K. Hamilton ; Paul Harrington. Propellant compositions for gas generating apparatus. USP2002016334917.
- Finck Bernard,FRX ; Reynaud Jean-Paul,FRX. Pyrotechnic composition generating clean gases with low levels of nitrogen oxides, and pellets of such a composition. USP2000026024811.