A jetting opening for jetting a washer fluid is formed on a jet fitted under pressure in a nozzle body installed on a hood of a vehicle. The jetting opening is formed on a bottom of cross-shaped grooves formed at a front part of the jet. The jetting opening is slot-shaped and extends in a lengthwise direction thereof and communicates with the domed portion positioned at a front portion of a fluid passage for feeding the washer fluid to the jet. The area of the jetting opening is reduced by a reducing portion positioned at the center of the jetting openin...
[ What is claimed is:] [1.] A washer nozzle for jetting a washer fluid to a windshield glass of a vehicle, comprising:a nozzle body;a jet rotatable fitted in said nozzle body, said jet having a slot-shaped jetting opening for jetting the washer fluid therefrom;a fluid passage guiding the washer fluid to the jetting opening and domed in an inner surface of a portion at which the jetting opening is formed;extended portions capable of externally rotating said jet; anda reducing portion positioned at a center of the jetting opening in a lengthwise direction ...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 19
- Ulrich, Robert; Pritchard, Eric K.. Adaptive nozzle system for high-energy abrasive stream cutting. USP2004066752685.
- Yuda, Shuichi. Airflow-direction adjustment device. USP20181210155502.
- Lopez, Miguel Mota; Peralta, Juan Jesus Elvira. Cleaning system for headlamps of motor vehicles. USP2010077753287.
- Wells,Michael R.; Beuershausen,Chad J.. Converging diverging nozzle for earth-boring drill bits, method of substantially bifurcating a drilling fluid flowing therethrough, and drill bits so equipped. USP2009017481284.
- Bourennane,Faicel. Fastener means for fastening a closure hatch to a bodywork part. USP2007017168752.
- Jenkins,Martyn. Fluid spray nozzle. USP2006127152808.
- Ove 0hman SE; Lars Bering SE. Method of applying glue simultaneously to two facing, adjacent disc surfaces. USP2002096444081.
- Kondo Takatoshi,JPX. Mouthpiece of a window washer nozzle for a vehicle. USP200005D424506.
- Berning,Keith; Steerman,Daniel E.; Sridhara,Srinivasaiah; Russell,Gregory. Multiple spray devices for automotive and other applications. USP2006037014131.
- Kondou,Takatoshi. Nozzle structure in washer fluid ejection apparatus. USP2008097429004.
- Joachim Zimmer DE; Claus Fleischer DE. Spray device for a windshield washer system. USP2002106464150.
- Yamaguchi,Takahiro. Spray nozzle. USP2008127461796.
- Tores Denis,FRX. System for cleaning a surface, such as at least one motor vehicle headlight. USP2001106296198.
- Panuska,Brian R.; Hammer,Joseph; Hammer,Ronald; Bachman,Wesley. Variable rate dispensing system for abrasive material and method thereof. USP2006057040959.
- Maruyama,Akira; Itou,Shuuichirou; Motono,Akihisa; Nakatsukasa,Tetsuya. Washer equipment. USP2007127302731.
- Mota Lopez,Miguel; Elvira Peralta,Juan. Washer fluid squirt device for motor vehicle windscreen washer jets. USP2007107281671.
- Maruyama,Akira; Kanazawa,Keisuke. Washer nozzle and washer apparatus. USP2006097111793.
- Yasuhiro Matsumoto JP; Naoki Tamano JP. Washer nozzle device for vehicles. USP2002036354515.
- Yoshida Yasuhiko,JPX ; Takayama Akira,JPX ; Iwazaki Koji,JPX ; Kondo Takatoshi,JPX. Window washer nozzle assembly having a favorable spray pattern. USP2000076082636.