A turbocharger incorporating a shaft, a turbine rotor connected to one end of the shaft and a compressor rotor connected to the other end of the shaft is disclosed. A turbine housing in which the turbine rotor rotated by exhaust gas is disposed, is provided with an involute inside wall that forms a scrolling portion for exhaust gas. A compressor housing in which the compressor rotor is disposed is also provided. A division wall divides the scrolling portion into an inside scrolling portion and an outside scrolling portion. A turbocharger has a change mea...
[ What is claimed is:] [1.] A turbocharger comprising:a shaft;a turbine rotor connected to one end of said shaft;a compressor rotor connected to the other end of the shaft;a turbine housing in which said turbine rotor rotated by exhaust gas is disposed and which is provided with an exhaust gas inlet port, an exhaust gas outlet port, and a scrolling portion communicating between said exhaust gas inlet port and said exhaust gas outlet port through said turbine rotor;a compressor housing in which said compressor rotor is disposed;a division wall having a pl...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 20
- Narehood, Abraham C.; Alajbegovic, Vahidin; Watson, John P.. Double flow turbine housing turbocharger. USP2018049932843.
- Uehane, Yoshiyuki; Umemura, Junji; Horii, Hideya; Fujiyama, Tomoaki. Engine supercharger. USP20190110180103.
- Dale, Adrian P.; Dolton, Michael D.; Geckler, Samuel C.; McEwen, James Alexander; Sharp, Nicholas Kenneth; Garrett, Stephen Edward; Perfetto, Anthony Kyle. Engine systems and methods for operating an engine. USP2017099752537.
- Kuhlbach, Kai Sebastian. Exhaust gas system. USP2014078769948.
- Whiting, Todd Mathew; Vuk, Carl Thomas. Internal combustion engine system having a power turbine with a broad efficiency range. USP2010047694518.
- Ebisu, Motoki; Yokota, Shingo. Method for manufacturing a variable capacity exhaust gas turbine. USP2013128601690.
- Daudel Helmut,DEX ; Finger Helmut,DEX ; Fledersbacher Peter,DEX ; Sumser Siegfried,DEX. Multi-cylinder internal combustion engine with an exhaust-gas turbocharger. USP2001076260358.
- Henderson, Kurtis E.; Chandramohanan, Rajmohan. Simplified variable geometry turbocharger with sliding gate and multiple volutes. USP2013118585355.
- Pedersen,Melvin H.; Benson,Steven R.. Staged turbocharger. USP2007097269950.
- Kemmerling, Joerg; Sommerhoff, Franz Arnd; Smiljanovski, Vanco; Kindl, Helmut Matthias; Kuske, Andreas. Supercharged internal combustion engine with exhaust-gas turbochargers arranged in series and method for operating an internal combustion engine of said type. USP2016079394855.
- Kindl, Helmut Matthias; Schorn, Norbert Andreas; Smiljanovski, Vanco; Stalman, Rob; Sommerhoff, Franz Arnd. Supercharged internal combustion engine with two-channel turbine and method. USP2016069366177.
- Matsuo, Atsushi; Yokoyama, Takao; Ebisu, Motoki. Turbine and turbocharger having the same. USP2012078226358.
- Grissom,Thomas A.. Turbo charging system. USP2008097426831.
- Krätschrner, Stephan; Schmid, Wolfram; Stiller, Michael; Sumser, Siegfried. Turbocharger for an internal combustion engine of a motor vehicle. USP2014018621863.
- Wang, Hang; Li, Yanzhao; Guo, Xilu; Yang, Hengxing; Guo, Lunhai. Turbocharger turbine. USP2013078480360.
- Blaylock,Jimmy L.; Brown,Richard T.. Turbocharger with adjustable throat. USP2009017481056.
- Ebisu, Motoki. Variable capacity exhaust gas turbocharger. USP2015109151218.
- Matsuo, Atsushi. Variable capacity turbine. USP2014088814506.
- Kong, Jin Kook; Woo, Soo Hyung; Kim, Young Nam; Won, Young Jin; Kim, Young-Ju; Son, Jin Wook; Cha, Jeong-Hwa. Variable turbocharger and control method for the same. USP2012128336310.
- Kong, Jin Kook; Woo, Soo Hyung; Kim, Young Nam; Won, Young Jin; Kim, Young-Ju; Son, Jin Wook; Cha, Jeong-Hwa. Variable turbocharger and control method for the same. USP2012118312719.