$\require{mediawiki-texvc}$
  • 검색어에 아래의 연산자를 사용하시면 더 정확한 검색결과를 얻을 수 있습니다.
  • 검색연산자
검색연산자 기능 검색시 예
() 우선순위가 가장 높은 연산자 예1) (나노 (기계 | machine))
공백 두 개의 검색어(식)을 모두 포함하고 있는 문서 검색 예1) (나노 기계)
예2) 나노 장영실
| 두 개의 검색어(식) 중 하나 이상 포함하고 있는 문서 검색 예1) (줄기세포 | 면역)
예2) 줄기세포 | 장영실
! NOT 이후에 있는 검색어가 포함된 문서는 제외 예1) (황금 !백금)
예2) !image
* 검색어의 *란에 0개 이상의 임의의 문자가 포함된 문서 검색 예) semi*
"" 따옴표 내의 구문과 완전히 일치하는 문서만 검색 예) "Transform and Quantization"

특허 상세정보

Tea bag for iced tea

국가/구분 United States(US) Patent 등록
국제특허분류(IPC7판) A23F-003/14   
미국특허분류(USC) 426/078 ; 426/077 ; 426/435 ; 426/597
출원번호 US-0177068 (1998-10-22)
발명자 / 주소
출원인 / 주소
대리인 / 주소
    Pennie & Edmonds LLP
인용정보 피인용 횟수 : 11  인용 특허 : 13
초록

A tea bag for ice tea beverages. The tea bag contains a tea mixture made up of about 30% to about 95% by weight of tea leaves, and about 5% to about 70% by weight of dried soluble tea solids. The tea bag may be immersed in cold water to provide a tea beverage of acceptable color and flavor in less than about 10 minutes.

대표
청구항

[ What is claimed is:] [1.]1. A tea bag for making ice tea beverages by steeping the bag and extracting the tea in cold water, the tea bag containing a tea mixture comprising both: about 30% to about 95% by weight of black tea leaves and about 5% to about 70% by weight of dried, cold water soluble tea solids, the black tea leaves being selected from the group consisting of Malabar Indonesian tea leaves, Papua New Guinca tea leaves, and combinations of these tea leaves; the tea bag providing a beverage having a color of at least about 0.7 absorbance at 42...

이 특허에 인용된 특허 (13)

  1. Millman Paul (201 W. 70th St. New York NY 10023) Schwartz Mark (4089 Aberdeen Ct. Orchard Lake MI 48323). Apparatus and method for cold water infusion of beverage and sweetener. USP1994065318791.
  2. Tanner Joseph (117 Schenck Ave. Great Neck NY 11021). Beverage infusion device and method of use. USP1989054826695.
  3. Lunder Tito L. (Lausanne CHX) Nielsen Corine M. (Lausanne CHX). Cold soluble tea. USP1982114357361.
  4. Sanderson Gary Warner (Englewood NJ) Hoefler Andrew Charles (Cresskill NJ) Graham Harold Nathaniel (Englewood NJ) Coggon Philip (Orangeburg NY). Cold water extractable tea leaf and process. USP1977094051264.
  5. Takino Yoshinori (Tokyo JA). Enzymatic solubilization of tea cream. USP1976053959497.
  6. Tsai Chee-Hway (Cincinnati OH). Enzymatic treatment of black tea leaf. USP1987014639375.
  7. Stipp Gordon K. (Cincinnati OH). Infusion beverage product comprising co-agglomerated creamer and sweetener suitable for bag and filter pack brewing. USP1996095554400.
  8. Gasser Rupert J. (Old Greenwich CT) Franklin James G. (Marysville OH) Fraley John D. (Marysville OH). Process for preparing a soluble tea product. USP1976043950553.
  9. Husaini Saeed A. (Marysville OH). Process for preparing a soluble tea product. USP1979054156024.
  10. Lunder Tito L. (Lausanne CHX) Nielsen Corine M. (Lausanne CHX). Process for preparing cold soluble tea product. USP1984124490402.
  11. Newhall Ralph P. (Princeton NJ) Voyton Ronald A. (Princeton NJ). Process for the aromatization of dry vegetable matter. USP1992035094860.
  12. Wickremasinghe Robert L. (St. Coombs CL). Process of making cold water soluble tea concentrates and powders. USP1977014004038.
  13. Johnson ; Richard Shaw ; Potter ; John Kenneth. Tea-colored flavor granules. USP1978024076847.