A combination spray apparatus which allows for the selection of several different flowable materials to be sprayed from a single unit and at the site of the unit itself. In the preferred manner, the spray apparatus includes a trigger nozzle as well as the selection of two different materials to be sprayed through a second barrel portion. An eductor it utilized to draw selected materials into a spray stream. The combination spray apparatus is operable with water pressures which are customary to most cities and industries.
1. A sprayer apparatus having at least two barrels comprising:a main body portion; a first flow passage formed through the main body portion; a first barrel and a second barrel in fluid communication with the main body portion and the first flow passage; a first valve member connected to the first barrel; a second valve member connected to the second barrel, both the first and second valve members operatively associated with the first flow passage; at least second and third flow passages operatively associated with the second barrel; and a third valve me...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 18
- Barger,Bruce; Barea,Carlos Antonio; Goldstein,Alan Scott; Vinson,Phillip Kyle. Article for deionization of water. USP2008067381279.
- Uschold, Robert C.; Karg, Jeffrey A.; Catinella, Christopher M.; Lore, Vito. Dispenser device and container. USP2016119486824.
- Hahn, Klaus Karl; Gardner, Michael R.; Long, Charles Keith; Jerabek, Jesse John. Dual flow pressure washer. USP2013058444068.
- Saunders, Craig M.; Tufts, Jr., Lindsey; Althoff, Charles Peter; Kalman, Jeffrey; Fuchs, Jr., Donald C.; O'Toole, Michael P.. Dual nozzle sprayer. USP2009087568636.
- Hahn, Klaus Karl; Gardner, Michael R.; Long, Charles Keith; Jerabek, Jesse John. Hand held pressure washer. USP2010127854398.
- Petereit,Hans Ulrich; Meier,Christian; Roth,Erna. Method of producing pharmaceuticals or food supplements comprising pigmented polymer coatings. USP2009027494690.
- Boticki, John A.. Multiple port snap swivel coupling and kit. USP2012128333410.
- Johnson, James J.. Paint dispensing method and apparatus. USP2017059656310.
- Clarke, III,J. Lyell; Magro,Anthony Kevin; Childs,Daniel K.; Bates,Julie. Portable sprayer. USP2007027178743.
- Dexter, Shane; Koka, Dinesh. Pressure washer with soft start washer wand. USP2010027661609.
- Salzman, Allan J.. Soap dispensing spray nozzle. USP2004026685107.
- Wooton, John Allen; Cannon, William Michael; Horstman, Richard Lawrence; Kreuzer, Melissa Ann; Goldstein, Alan Scott; Bartsch, Eric Richard; Powell, Jonathan Joseph; Snyder, Shawn Charlton; Romanos, . Sprayer. USP200507D507327.
- Wooton,John Allen; Cannon,William Michael; Horstman,Richard Lawrence; Kreuzer,Melissa Ann; Goldstein,Alan Scott; Bartsch,Eric Richard; Powell,Jonathan Joseph; Snyder,Shawn Charlton; Romanos,Demetrius. Sprayer. USP200606D523521.
- Horstman,Richard Lawrence; Bartsch,Eric Richard; Wooton,John Allen; Denham,Jonathan George; Sheppard,John Edward; Stevens,Richard John; Wanless,Ronald Howard. Sprayer and filter therefor. USP2008087410105.
- Horner,Joseph D.; Clerk,Kevin L.. Sprayer system. USP2006057051955.
- Bartsch, Eric Richard; Na, Henry Cheng; Wooton, John Allen. Spraying device. USP2005036869028.
- Bartsch,Eric Richard; Na,Henry Cheng; Wooton,John Allen. Spraying device. USP2008017322534.
- Tilton,Charles L.; Cader,Tahir; Muoio,Nathan G.. Staggered spray nozzle system. USP2009037506519.