A combined defense and navigational system on a naval vessel is disclosed. The disclosed system includes a track-while-scan pulse radar which is controlled to provide either navigational information or tracking information on selected targets. Additionally, the disclosed system includes a plurality of guided missiles, each of which may be vertically launched and directed toward intercept of a selected target either by commands from the track-while-scan radar or from an active guidance system in each such missile.
1. Apparatus wherein a single radar mounted on a naval vessel is first used to detect targets within a predetermined spherical coordinate system defining a zone having an axis of symmetry and periodically then to provide tracking signals for each different one of a selected plurality of detected targets in such zone, such apparatus comprising: (a) a pulse radar with a plurality of antenna elements arranged as a planar array antenna, such antenna elements being actuable to form a radar beam illuminating, at any given time, a portion of the zone; (b) e...
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 12
- Pedersen,Christian E.; Boka,Jeffrey B.; Patel,Naresh R.; Bishop,Peter N.; Bauer,Carl J.; Bae,Koeunyi. Boost phase intercept missile fire control system architecture. USP2009017473876.
- Luu, Thu-Van T.; Boka, Jeffrey B.; Harcourt, Michael J.; Mookerjee, Purusottam. Burnout time estimation and early thrust termination determination for a boosting target. USP2012038134103.
- Herbage, David W.. Countermeasure system and method of using the same. USP2010037673552.
- Schade,David A.; Winant,Thomas C.; Alforque,Jaime; Faul,Jeffrey; Groves,Kenneth B.; Horvatich,Valent; Middione,Marco Albert; Tarantino,Christopher; Turner,James Robert. Fast acting active protection system. USP2007047202809.
- Wood, Thomas E.. Hostile intention assessment system and method. USP2009067548194.
- Miron, Raphael. Method and system for detecting and determining successful interception of missiles. USP2004046720907.
- Herbage,David W.. Methods of using a marine vessel countermeasure system. USP2006087089842.
- Bugge, John F.. Modular actuation device for an aerodynamic control surface of a missile. USP2016129531238.
- Christensen,Donald J.. Motor driven harmonic drive actuator having an interposed output mechanism. USP2007027178427.
- Leal,Michael A.; Baker,Todd L.; Pflibsen,Kent P.. Multiple kill vehicle (MKV) interceptor with autonomous kill vehicles. USP2009027494090.
- Urbano, Leonardo F.; Bock, Gregory F.; Moffett, Ivy T.. Sensor independent engagement decision processing. USP2011118063347.
- Luu, Thu-Van; Boka, Jeffrey B.; Mookerjee, Purusottam; Harcourt, Michael J.. Template updated boost algorithm. USP2012038130137.