The present invention provides a method of reducing an amount of NOx generated in actuation of a hybrid inflator. The present invention is a method of reducing nitrogen oxide which is generated in actuation of a hybrid inflator for an inflatable safety system of a vehicle provided with an airbag, the inflator comprising an inflator housing charged with a pressurized medium, a gas generator which is accommodated in the inflator housing and has one or two or more gas generating chambers storing a gas generating agent including a fuel and an oxidizing agent...
The invention claimed is: 1. A method of reducing nitrogen oxide generated upon actuation of a hybrid inflator for an inflatable safety system of a vehicle provided with an airbag including an inflator housing charged with a pressurized medium, a gas generator which is accommodated in the inflator housing and has at least one gas generating chamber, and an igniting means connected to the gas generator for generating a combustion product, comprising: providing in the gas generating chamber a tubular member including a plurality of flame transferring hole...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (14)
- Rink Karl K. ; Mossi G. Dean ; Smith Bradley W. ; Green David J.. Adaptive output fluid fueled airbag inflator. USP1999015857699.
- Yoshida Tadao,JPX. Air bag gas generating composition. USP1999045898126.
- Yoshida Tadao,JPX ; Shimizu Yasuo,JPX ; Hara Kazuo,JPX ; Chijiwa Shiro,JPX ; Onishi Junichi,JPX. Air bag gas generating composition. USP1998105827996.
- Barnes Michael W. ; Swanson Kristy Woodward ; Hock Christopher. Gas forming igniter composition for a gas generant. USP2000106132480.
- Matsuoka Kazuyuki,JPX ; Tomiyama Shogo,JPX. Gas generant composition. USP2001106302979.
- Lundstrom Norman H. ; Begin Laurence C.. Gas generants comprising transition metal nitrite complexes. USP2000066077371.
- Canterberry J B ; Schlueter Samuel Steven ; Adams John Herman ; Walsh Robert Keith. Gas generating compositions containing phase stabilized ammonium nitrate. USP2000026019861.
- Parks Brent A. ; Butt Ron J. ; Hamilton Brian K. ; Struckman David W. ; Pierce Stanley W.. Inflator with multiple initiators. USP2001026189922.
- Hinshaw Jerald C. ; Doll Daniel W. ; Blau Reed J. ; Lund Gary K.. Metal hydrazine complexes used as gas generants. USP1999105970703.
- Yamato, Yo; Yamazaki, Masayuki. Method of reducing NOx. USP2003116651565.
- Yoshida Tadao,JPX ; Chijiwa Shiro,JPX ; Shimizu Yasuo,JPX ; Hara Kazuo,JPX ; Kazumi Takashi,JPX ; Matsuda Keisuke,JPX ; Fukase Kenichi,JPX. Semicarbazine/manganese complex and gas generator for air bag. USP2000106127564.
- Cook Fred J. ; Shaffer Barry F. ; Johnson Darrin L. ; Randell Edward F.. Staged air bag inflator. USP2001056237950.
- Nielson Daniel B. ; Lund Gary K. ; Blau Reed J.. Supplemental-restraint-system gas generating device with water-soluble polymeric binder. USP2001056224099.
- Ludwig Christopher P. (4038 Normanwood West Bloomfield MI 48323). Vehicle airbag inflator and related method. USP1996095551725.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 5
- Taylor, Robert D.; Hess, Gregg. Copper complexes with oxalyldihydrazide moieties. USP2012018097103.
- Stevens, Bruce A.; Patterson, Donald B.; Krupp, Robert M.; McCormick, David M.. Gas generating system. USP2010107806436.
- Stevens, Bruce A.; Patterson, Donald B.; Krupp, Robert M.; McCormick, David M.. Gas generating system. USP2013048419057.
- Hanano, Teppei; Matsuda, Naoki; Okuyama, Takashi. Gas generator for air bag. USP2010017648163.
- McFarland, Eric. System and method for a heated gas cylinder assembly. USP20180810054265.