A multiple-frequency common antenna has a first substrate sheet and a second substrate sheet respectively structured by an HIP consisting of a metal plate, small metal plates disposed in two dimensions and linear metal bars connecting these elements. The antenna restricts propagation of surface currents of the first and second frequency bands which are not overlapping with each other. An inverse L-shape antenna and a monopole antenna which are fed with a center conductor and an external conductor of the coaxial line respectively operate as the antenna on...
What is claimed is: 1. A multiple-frequency common antenna comprising: a substrate sheet having a band gap for prohibiting propagation of an electromagnetic wave on a surface in a particular frequency band; a first antenna for resonating in a first frequency band within the band gap that is provided on the surface of the substrate sheet; and a second antenna coupled to the first antenna at a connecting point, the second antenna for resonating in a second frequency band out of the band gap, wherein at least one of the first antenna and the second antenna...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (10)
- Sievenpiper, Daniel F.; Hsu, Hui-Pin; Schaffner, James H.; Tangonan, Gregory L.. Antenna system for communicating simultaneously with a satellite and a terrestrial system. USP2003046545647.
- Yablonovitch Eli ; Sievenpiper Dan. Circuit and method for eliminating surface currents on metals. USP2001076262495.
- Biswas, Rana; Tuttle, Gary L.; Ozbay, Ekmel; Temelkuran, Burak; Sigalas, Mihail; Ho, Kai Ming. Highly directional receiver and source antennas using photonic band gap crystals. USP2003076593894.
- Daniel F. Sievenpiper ; James H. Schaffner ; Hui-Pin Hsu ; Gregory L. Tangonan. Method of providing increased low-angle radiation sensitivity in an antenna and an antenna having increased low-angle radiation sensitivity. USP2002086433756.
- Zhinong Ying,SEX. Multi-band non-uniform helical antennas. USP2000086112102.
- De Los Santos Hector J.. Noise-reduction systems and methods using photonic bandgap crystals. USP1999075923225.
- Daniel Sievenpiper ; Hui-Pin Hsu ; Greg Tangonan. Planar antenna with switched beam diversity for interference reduction in a mobile environment. USP2002046366254.
- Lam Juan F. (Agoura Hills CA) Tangonan Gregory L. (Oxnard CA) Abrams Richard L. (Pacific Palisades CA). Smart antenna system using microelectromechanically tunable dipole antennas and photonic bandgap materials. USP1996075541614.
- Daniel Sievenpiper ; James H. Schaffner. Textured surface having high electromagnetic impedance in multiple frequency bands. USP2002116483481.
- Handley Maynard J.. Variable length code decoding according to optimum cache storage requirements. USP1998115831557.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 8
- Fukui, Shinji; Fujita, Mitsuru. Antenna apparatus. USP2012088242970.
- Fukui, Shinji; Fujita, Mitsuru. Antenna apparatus for radio communication. USP2010127855689.
- Nakano,Hisamatsu; Umetsu,Hidekazu; Asano,Yoichi; Yamauchi,Junji; Miyoshi,Akira. Antenna unit having a single antenna element and a periodic structure upper plate. USP2008127463213.
- Ng, Jackson; Gilbert, Charles G.. Beam-steered wide bandwidth electromagnetic band gap antenna. USP2016049323877.
- Ng, Jackson; Gilbert, Charles G.; Anderson, Jack H.; Jimenez, Robyn. Directive fixed beam ramp EBG antenna. USP20190410249953.
- Chang,The Nan. Dual-band circularly polarized antenna. USP2008017315283.
- Orton, Richard Stanley; Leach, Thomas Robin. Electromagnetic band-gap structure. USP2011077982673.
- Wong, Chih Wei. Metamaterial substrate for circuit design. USP2017089748663.