A journal bearing system includes a bushing and a journal pin within the bushing. At least one of the bushing and journal pin has an engagement surface with an engagement length comprising a substrate material and a solid lubricant. A concentration of the solid lubricant varies along the engagement length.
What is claimed is: 1. A journal bearing system supporting a gear in a turbofan transmission and comprising: a bushing in the gear; and a journal pin within the bushing and rotatable relative to the bushing about a longitudinal axis, wherein at least one of the bushing and journal pin has an engagement surface with an engagement length comprising a base material and a solid lubricant, a concentration of the solid lubricant varying longitudinally along the engagement length. 2. The system of claim 1 wherein: the concentration is higher near ends of th...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (14)
- Gaertner Walter (Gmunden ATX) Koroschetz Franz (Gmunden ATX) Wagendristel Alfred (Perchtoldsdorf ATX) Bangert Herwig (Vienna ATX). Bar-shaped magnetron or sputter cathode arrangement. USP1990024904362.
- Barnsby Roger Michael (Manchester CT) McKibbin Albert Hunt (Cromwell CT) Aufischer Rainer Werner (Ohlsdorf ATX). Coated planet gear journal bearing and process of making same. USP1997115685797.
- Bergmann Erich (Mels CHX) Braus Jurgen (Walldor DEX). Composite material having a slide layer applied by cathode sputtering. USP1989124889772.
- Haruyuki Oshiro JP; Takashi Tomikawa JP; Soji Kamiya JP; Katuyuki Hashizume JP. Copper alloy and sliding bearing having improved seizure resistance. USP2002026348114.
- Tanaka Tadashi (Nagoya JPX) Sakamoto Masaaki (Nagoya JPX) Yamamoto Koichi (Nagoya JPX) Higuchi Tsukimitsu (Nagoya JPX). Cu-Pb alloy bearing. USP1996025489487.
- Halpern Bret (Bethany CT). Electron jet vapor deposition system. USP1996115571332.
- Andler Gerd,DEX ; Heinss Jens-Peter,DEX ; Goedicke Klaus,DEX ; Metzner Christoph,DEX. Half bearing. USP2000106139191.
- Struziak Ronald M. (Longmeadow MA) Beck John M. (East Granby CT). Hydrodynamic fluid film journal bearing. USP1997085658079.
- Schmitt Jerome J. (265 College St. (12N) New Haven CT 06510). Method and apparatus for the deposition of solid films of a material from a jet stream entraining the gaseous phase of s. USP1988114788082.
- Law, Chi C.. Silver-containing copper alloys for journal bearings. USP2003076588934.
- Kawagoe, Kimio; Ito, Hiroshi; Desaki, Toru; Goto, Yasuaki; Fuwa, Yoshio; Seko, Shoichi. Sliding bearing. USP2004106802649.
- Okamoto Yutaka,JPX ; Shibayama Takayuki,JPX. Sliding bearing. USP2000076089755.
- Ono Akira,JPX ; Yamamoto Koichi,JPX ; Yoshimi Hiroshi,JPX ; Hiramatsu Nobutaka,JPX ; Shibayama Takayuki,JPX. Sliding bearing. USP2001086273612.
- McCreary Charles H. (Oak Park IL). Turbocharger planetary drive. USP1988014719818.