A propulsion system includes a first torque producing arrangement including an electric machine configured to a first energy source supplying electrical energy to the electric machine. The system also includes a second torque producing arrangement having an engine connected to a second energy source configured to supply gaseous fuel to the engine. The system has a hydrogen production system having an electrolyzer, a water source, a hydrogen dispensing and loading system, and a connection to an electricity grid. Hydrogen is loaded to the second energy sou...
What is claimed: 1. A propulsion system for a vehicle having a plurality of wheels, the propulsion system comprising: a first torque producing arrangement including an electric machine operable to provide torque to at least one of the vehicle wheels; a second torque producing arrangement including an engine operable to provide torque to at least one of the vehicle wheels; a first energy source configured to supply electrical energy to the electric machine; a second energy source configured to supply gaseous fuel to the engine; a hydrogen production syst...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (15)
- Erickson Donald C. (Annapolis MD). Gas generator and enhanced energy conversion systems. USP1976083975913.
- Falkenmayer Bernd,DEX ; Antony Peter,DEX. Hybrid drive and operating method therefor. USP1998075785136.
- Weaver Winstead B.. Hybrid electric motor vehicle drive. USP1998065765656.
- Meaney, Jr., Daniel J.. Hybrid electric vehicle having alternate power sources. USP2003036536547.
- Meaney, Jr., Daniel J.. Hybrid electric vehicle having alternate power sources. USP2005056892840.
- Meaney, Jr., Daniel J.. Hybrid electric vehicle having alternate power sources. USP2005096945345.
- Meaney, Jr.,Daniel J.. Hybrid electric vehicle having alternate power sources. USP2008067389839.
- Kejha,Joseph B.. Hydrogen-electric hybrid vehicle construction. USP2006057036616.
- Kojima Masakiyo,JPX. Internal combustion engine control apparatus of hybrid powered vehicle. USP2001076253866.
- Ovshinsky, Stanford R.; Stempel, Robert C.; Geiss, Richard O.; Webster, Bruce A.; Kinoshta, Ian. Method and system for hydrogen powered internal combustion engine. USP2004116820706.
- Takeo Kagatani JP. Power device. USP2002106459231.
- Hotto, Robert. System and method for extracting propulsion energy from motor vehicle exhaust. USP2009047520350.
- Hafner,James Lee; Tomlin,John Anthony. System and method for minimizing energy consumption in hybrid vehicles. USP2006037013205.
- Amori, Rick; Stellon, Frank; Veenstra, Mike; Pittman, Deborah D.; Lee, Josephine. Vehicle and energy producing and storage system for a vehicle. USP2009077556113.
- Ovshinsky, Stanford R.; Stempel, Robert C.. Very low emission hybrid electric vehicle incorporating an integrated propulsion system including a hydrogen powered internal combustion engine and a high power Ni-MH battery pack. USP2003056565836.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 3
- Eckhoff, Philip A.; Gates, III, William H.; Hagelstein, Peter L.; Hyde, Roderick A.; Ishikawa, Muriel Y.; Kare, Jordin T.; Langer, Robert; Leuthardt, Eric C.; Lieberman, Erez; Myhrvold, Nathan P.; Schnall-Levin, Michael; Tegreene, Clarence T.; Wood, Jr., Lowell L.. Awarding privileges to a vehicle based upon one or more fuel utilization characteristics. USP2014108855907.
- Fujita, Keisuke. Fuel cell vehicle. USP20181010107705.
- Sakamoto, Akira; Tani, Keisuke; Yamada, Kazunao. Vehicle drive power generation control apparatus. USP2012078229615.