The Longitudinal Flying Wing aircraft idea provides for design of large cargo and passenger aircraft in range from low to high subsonic and transonic speed. Such aircraft would have up to twice lower fuel consumption per unit of payload, higher lift capacity, and a significantly longer range, while having a significantly lower level of noise inside passenger cabin and cockpit relative to classical concept aircraft. This idea is further providing for efficient, reliable, and simple flight controls, hence it may be successfully applied for design of all-si...
We claim: 1. A longitudinal flying wing aircraft having a symmetry plane, said symmetry plane including a longitudinal axis, said longitudinal axis coinciding with airflow direction, said longitudinal flying wing aircraft comprising:a. front and rear airlifting surfaces, said front and rear airlifting surfaces being set in free airflow, said front and rear airlifting surfaces being mutually arranged along said longitudinal axis, said front and rear airlifting surfaces providing for the aerodynamic lift of said longitudinal flying wing aircraft, said rear...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (16)
- Dizdarevic, Faruk; Dizdarevic, Mithad. Airlifting surface division. USP2003066578798.
- Cathers Richard T. (Fullerton CA) MacWilkinson Derek (Costa Mesa CA). Airplane. USP199205D326081.
- Croston Leon J. (Rt. 1 ; Box 892 Bois d\Arc MO 65612). All wing aircraft. USP1992015082204.
- Sankrithi, Mithra M. K. V.; Wald, Steven J.. Blended wing and multiple-body airplane configuration. USP2003126666406.
- Depeige, Alain; Jarrige, Jean-Luc. Boarding device for aircraft and flying wings equipped with such a device. USP2003076595466.
- Webster G. Billington. Delta deep flying wing. USP200204D455389.
- Dizdarevic, Faruk; Dizdarevic, Mithad. Deltoid main wing aerodynamic configurations. USP2010097793884.
- Miller ; Jr. William McE. (Princeton NJ). Lifting body aircraft for V/STOL service. USP1979044149688.
- Hahl Robert W.. Lifting-fuselage/wing aircraft having low induced drag. USP2000086098922.
- Hawley Arthur V.. Rib for blended wing-body aircraft. USP1999045893535.
- Seidel, Gerhard E.. Separate boundary layer engine inlet. USP2003036527224.
- Hawley Arthur V.. Spanwise transition section for blended wing-body aircraft. USP1999065909858.
- Dizdarevic, Faruk; Dizdarevic, Mithad. Tailed flying wing aircraft. USP2005086923403.
- Whelan,David A.; Liebeck,Robert H.; Brown,Derrell L.. Transformable airplane. USP2006087093798.
- Page, Mark A.; Whitlock, Jennifer P.; Wilks, Matthew W.. Variable size blended wing body aircraft. USP2004036708924.
- Page, Mark A.; Whitlock, Jennifer P.; Wilks, Matthew W.. Variable size blended wing body aircraft. USP2003056568632.