A measurement system having a first and second seal to create a sealed interface with a fluid and further having a rupturable barrier configured to relieve pressure when the pressure imparted to the first seal is less than the pressure imparted to the second seal, is disclosed. More particularly, the pressure relief element, which may be a rupturable barrier, is configured and positioned so that the second seal pressure limit is less than the first seal pressure limit. The primary elements of the system include the system housing, a sensing element havin...
What is claimed is: 1. A measurement system, comprising:a housing;a sensing element mounted on the housing for measuring a characteristic of a fluid, the sensing element comprising a first seal for discouraging leakage of the fluid into the housing;a second seal in fluid communication with the first seal;a rupturable barrier;an electrical conductor extending through said second seal, said electrical conductor is mounted coaxially with said second seal;an electrical junction box connected to said housing, wherein the electrical junction box is configured ...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Snoeys, Jef; Van den Schoor, Marc; De Vries, Sven J. R.; Going, John E.. Deflagration and explosion suppression and isolation apparatus for contained hazardous material. USP2003046540029.
- Gissler Robert W. ; Holcombe Michael. Disconnect tool. USP2001086269883.
- Ballenger,Devane R.; Emo,Stephen M.; Lorenz,William; Miller,Kenneth L.. Electric driven, integrated metering and shutoff valve for fluid flow control. USP2007097273068.
- Offenwanger Wolfgang,DEX ; Bermes Karl,DEX. Electromagnetically actuable valve. USP1999105971356.
- Boni Richard R. (McMurray PA). Fail-safe hydraulically operated circuit breaker accumulator arrangement. USP1984074461937.
- Edwards, Richard H.; Reed, Brandon N.; Green, Robert Wayne. Hazard detection and suppression apparatus. USP2010067740081.
- Revay Blaise (San Marino CA). Manual/electric activated squib actuated discharge valve for fire extinguishers. USP1984034436159.
- Dannhauer,Wolfgang; Nuernberger,Ralf; Burczyk,Dietfried; Moser,Thi��rry; Graf,Oliver; Erni,Raphael; Muth,Stefan. Measurement pickup. USP2008047363811.
- King,Edward Earl; Thomas,James Edward. Microwave assisted chemical synthesis instrument with controlled pressure release. USP2007107282184.
- Nimberger Spencer M. (Houston TX). Portable piston style sample cylinder. USP1990064930361.
- Hosterman Craig (131 NW. 4th St. ; No. 263 Corvallis OR 97330). Pressure relief valve with pressure indicating means. USP1986044579001.
- Borchers Kerstin (Bremen DEX) Politt Joachim-Christian (Bremen DEX) Schroter Holger (Achim DEX). Probe for monitoring liquid with protection against leakage. USP1997095669263.
- Queyquep Cesar L.. Probe secondary seal. USP1999055907112.
- Santos Manuel E. (Strongsville OH) Perusek Kenneth L. (Solon OH). Rupture disk monitoring apparatus. USP1996125583490.
- Babiarz,Paul S.; Bowen,Scott; Pace,Paul V.; Loraas,Darren; Haselbacher,Hans. Seal for cables and conduits. USP2006107122743.
- Teetzel, James W.; Lemire, Gary M.; Desrosiers, Daniel A.; Hansen, Mark A.. Self-contained breathing system. USP2010017647927.
- Jackson,Barry N.. Temperature and pressure relief apparatus for water heater. USP2008077392766.
- Bourscheid Georges (Steinsel LUX) Muttesch Jim (Walferdange LUX). Valve with built-in level gauge. USP1997125701932.