An organic friction modifier is provided with a composite material particle in which laminar graphite particles are dispersed in an aramid resin. In addition, a friction material is provided with an organic friction modifier including a composite material particle in which laminar graphite particles are dispersed in an aramid resin.
1. An organic friction modifier comprising a composite material particle in which laminar graphite particles are dispersed within a poly-paraphenylene terephthalamide throughout a whole of the composite material particle. 2. The organic friction modifier according to claim 1, wherein the blending ratio of the graphite particles to the poly-paraphenylene terephthalamide is 5 to 10 mass %. 3. The organic friction modifier according to claim 1, wherein the average particle diameter of the organic friction modifier is 50 to 500 μm. 4. A friction material com...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Chuluda Philip A. (Oxford CT). Carbon fiber/flame-resistant organic fiber sheet as a friction material. USP1981034256801.
- Gaylor Dennis A. (Clover SC) Burgoon Donald L. (Gastonia NC). Coating for a brake pad, a method of reducing brake pad noise, and a brake pad. USP1997045622785.
- Vogel Ferdinand L. (Whitehouse Station NJ). Compositions for improving the stability of intercalated graphite structural members. USP1987024642201.
- Dischler Louis ; Moyer Terry T. ; Henson Jimmy B.. Dilatant powder coated fabric and containment articles formed therefrom. USP1998075776839.
- Lam Robert Chi-Chiu ; Yesnik Marc A.. Friction lining material comprising less fibrillated aramid fibers and synthetic graphite. USP1998055753356.
- Nakajima Osamu,JPX. Friction material. USP1998105817411.
- Seki Katsuji (Saitama JPX) Hashimoto Naoyuki (Tsukuba JPX). Friction material. USP1992025087642.
- Honma Toru (Okazaki JPX) Kakihara Kenji (Okazaki JPX) Ozawa Makoto (Nagoya JPX). Friction material composition for brake lining. USP1988114785029.
- Howard Ronald A. (Brook Park OH). High purity, high temperature pipe thread sealant paste. USP1992025085700.
- Ozaki,Toyokazu; Taomoto,Akira; Hashimoto,Mitsuru; Deguchi,Masahiro; Shibata,Motoshi. High thermal conductivite element, method for manufacturing same, and heat radiating system. USP2007087252795.
- Shimokusuzono Takumi,JPX ; Egami Masaki,JPX. Lubricative resin composition. USP2001116316534.
- Hsu Che-Hsiung (Wilmington DE). Making a yarn of particulate-impregnated aramid fibers. USP1995105460881.
- Conley,Jill A.; Lundblad,Lenard Oscar; Merriman,Edmund A.. Meta-and para-aramid pulp and processes of making same. USP2008117455750.
- Hsu Che-Hsiung (Wilmington DE). Method of making a yarn of particulate-impregnated aramid fibers. USP1994035298028.
- Hoiness David Eldon. Process for making aramid particles as wear additives. USP1998095811042.
- Murakami Mutsuaki (Tokyo JPX). Process for producing graphite. USP1989104876077.
- Hitoshi Yamada JP; Kazuki Morimoto JP; Katsuya Kusuno JP; Shuichiro Wada JP; Kazuo Nishimoto JP. Resin composition. USP2002126500893.
- Kawabata Masataka,JPX ; Suzuki Atsushi,JPX. Wet type friction material. USP2001116316083.