An apparatus is provided that includes a field reflector and a plurality of pairs of object reflectors. The apparatus also includes a plurality of source and detector port pairs, where each source port is configured to pass a beam of radiation, and each detector port is configured to receive a beam of radiation. The source and detector ports of each pair are positioned proximate an outer edge of the field reflector such that an optical axis of the field reflector lies between the respective source port and detector port. The object reflectors and source ...
1. An apparatus comprising: a field reflector having an optical axis and a reflective surface;a plurality of pairs of object reflectors each of which has a reflective surface arranged to face the reflective surface of the field reflector; anda plurality of source port and detector port pairs facing the reflective surfaces of the object reflectors, the source port and detector port of each pair being positioned proximate an outer edge of the field reflector such that the optical axis of the field reflector lies between the respective source port and detec...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (16)
- Taubman, Matthew S.. Cavity ringdown spectroscopy system and method. USP2005036865198.
- Arnone,Donald Dominic; Ciesla,Craig Michael; Cole,Bryan Edward. Imaging apparatus and method. USP2007027174037.
- Christopher J. Owen ; Eugene Tokhtuev ; Anatoly Skirda ; Robert M. Carlson ; Alexander Tokhtuev ; Viktor Slobodyan. Infrared spectrometer for the measurement of isotopic ratios. USP2002116486474.
- Whittaker Edward A. (Hoboken NJ) Sun Hoi C. (Bloomfield NJ). Method and apparatus for reducing fringe interference in laser spectroscopy. USP1993115267019.
- Bounaix,Fabrice Marcel S.. Method and device for detecting gases by absorption spectroscopy. USP2008047352463.
- Dwight L. Woolard ; James O. Jensen ; William R. Loerop ; David L. Rhodes ; Hong-Liang Cui ; Janet L. Jensen ; Alan C. Samuels ; Thomas Koscica ; Harry Salem. Methods and apparatus for detecting lesion-induced resonances in deoxyribonucleic acid via millimeter or submillimeter wave spectroscopy. USP2002126500618.
- Chernin Semen M. (Moscow SUX) Barskaya Evgenia G. (Leningrad SUX). Multiple pass optical matrix system. USP1986124626078.
- Inman Ronald S. ; McAndrew James. Polygonal planar multipass cell, system and apparatus including same, and method of use. USP1998105818578.
- Simon Verghese ; K. Alexander McIntosh. Quasi-optical transceiver having an antenna with time varying voltage. USP2002026348683.
- Yamamoto Kazushige,JPX. Reflected light receiving method. USP1998085798880.
- Zare Richard N. ; Martin Juergen,DEX ; Paldus Barbara A.. Spectroscopy using active diode laser stabilization by optical feedback. USP1999055903358.
- Demers,Joseph R; Logan, Jr.,Ronald T.. Subcentimeter radiation detection and frequency domain spectroscopy. USP2007117291839.
- Barbara A. Paldus ; Richard N. Zare. Swept continuous wave cavity ring-down spectroscopy. USP2002106466322.
- Borden Peter G.. System and method for measuring properties of a semiconductor substrate in a fabrication line. USP1999105966019.
- Borden Peter G.. System and method for measuring the doping level and doping profile of a region in a semiconductor substrate. USP1999035883518.
- Abreu,Rene; Grotts,Jeffrey; Majewski,Alexander J.. System and method for power ratio determination with common mode suppression through electric field differencing. USP2007097271594.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 5
- Kramer, Reinhard; Maerten, Otto; Wolf, Stefan. Apparatus and method for beam diagnosis on laser processing optics. USP20190410245683.
- Leen, John Brian; Bramall, Nathan E.. Method of increasing power within an optical cavity with long path lengths. USP2018039915562.
- Wilkins, Steven. Optical absorption spectroscopy. USP2015119194794.
- Keller, Lutz; Feitisch, Alfred; Scott, Peter; Schrempel, Mathias; St. John, Nathan. Optical reflectors for spectrometer gas cells. USP2014098842282.
- Smith, Malcolm C.. Spheroid sample cell for spectrometer. USP2015069052232.