A tachometer for supplying a signal representative of the rotational rate of a rotatable device includes a plurality of detection magnets, an index feature, and one or more non-rotationally mounted magnetic circuits. The detection magnets are coupled to, and spaced around, the device, to thereby rotate with the device when the device is rotated. The index feature is associated with the rotatable device, to thereby rotate with the device when the device is rotated. The index feature and the plurality of detection magnets are spaced evenly around the devic...
1. A tachometer for supplying a signal representative of rotational rate and absolute position of a rotatable device, comprising: a plurality of detection magnets coupled to, and spaced around, the device, to thereby rotate with the device when the device is rotated;an index feature associated with the rotatable device, to thereby rotate with the device when the device is rotated, wherein the index feature and the plurality of detection magnets are spaced evenly around the device;a plurality of non-rotationally mounted magnetic circuits spaced evenly aro...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (14)
- Steinich Klaus-Manfred,DEX ; Wirth Peter,DEX. Angle of rotation sensor having a counting arrangement with at least two pulser-wire motion sensors providing electrical energy used as a voltage supply. USP2000076084400.
- Genzling ; Claude. Bicycle and information-producing assembly carried thereby. USP1978014071892.
- Schmidt ; Robert H.. Brushless DC tachometer circuit. USP1978054088943.
- Koike,Takashi; Ishikawa,Tomomi; Isobe,Hiroshi. Combined sensor and bearing assembly and method of magnetizing element of rotation sensor. USP2007127304471.
- La Croix Mark E. ; Santos A. John ; Lyle Stephen J.. Magnetic encoder for producing an index signal. USP1999045898301.
- Anderson, Theodore R.; Javor, Edward R.. Method and apparatus for determining linear and angular velocity of a moving body. USP2003056559632.
- Nagae,Masayoshi. Self-powered bicycle signal output device and display apparatus using same. USP2007087253610.
- Bjork Paul E. (Forest Lake MN). Self-powered electro-optic rotational position sensor with magnetic pickup. USP1995015384534.
- Schoonover Stanley C. (Waynesboro PA) McIntosh Michael D. (South Mountain PA). Tachometer circuit. USP1976013934200.
- Kelly ; III Tom J. (Huntington Beach CA). Tachometer, RPM processor, and method. USP1989034811255.
- Breed, David S.. Tire-mounted energy generator and monitor. USP2009067549327.
- Sakurai Nobuo (Itami JPX). Wireless transmitting-receiving apparatus for a bicycle. USP1992125170161.
- Waterhouse Paul I. (Copetown KS CAX) Brower Jeffrey C. (Overland Park KS) Williams Stuart P. (Overland Park KS). Wireless velocity detector for a bicycle having a rotating AC magnetic field and receiver coils. USP1993015177432.
- Watson,Edward M.. Wireless, passive wheel-speed and cadence detection system. USP2008087408447.