Systems and methods for artificially intelligent physical and virtual actors including pseudo-genetic information and configured to retain meta-knowledge are described. The actors are adapted with unique behavioral and physical attributes which may independently evolve over time. The attributes may include reproduction based attributes which direct how, when, and with whom the actor reproduces and may be subject to mutation and reproductive forces. The attributes may include evaluation attributes which dictate when and how each actor evaluates their perf...
1. A method of generating a control sequence for an autonomous actor, the method comprising: receiving one or more control sequences from a plurality of autonomous actors;identifying portions of control sequences from said received control sequences that will contribute to said control sequence for said autonomous actor, said identification based at least in part on a portion of said received control sequences, said identified portions of said received control sequences including a pseudo-gene having one or more values indicating which actors of the plur...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Tow Robert F.. Affect-based robot communication methods and systems. USP2000036038493.
- Sabe, Kohtaro; Hidai, Kenichi. Behavior control apparatus, behavior control method, and program. USP2010077751937.
- Ramanan, Natarajan. Control of robotic systems. USP2004026694224.
- Mizokawa Takashi,JPX. Control system for controlling object using pseudo-emotions and pseudo-personality generated in the object. USP2001066249780.
- Shen, Wei-Min; Salemi, Behnam; Will, Peter. Distributed control and coordination of autonomous agents in a dynamic, reconfigurable system. USP2003106636781.
- Eiband David M. (Ridgecrest CA) Kern Lynn R. (Ridgecrest CA). Generic drone control system. USP1993085240207.
- Hoffberg, Steven; Hoffberg-Borghesani, Linda. Media recording device with packet data interface. USP2003106640145.
- Hofmann William D. ; Hurley John C.. Method and apparatus for collecting information regarding a device or a user of a device. USP2001056236983.
- Edelman, Gerald M.; Krichmar, Jeffrey L.; Nitz, Douglas A.. Mobile brain-based device having a simulated nervous system based on the hippocampus. USP2010117844556.
- Comair, Claude; Ghali, Prasanna; Samra, Samir A.; Fam, Sun T.; Li, Xin. Object modeling for computer simulation and animation. USP2003056563503.
- Yuan, Chengyin; Gu, Fangming; Biller, Stephan R.; Immers, Richard C.; Yen, Chieh-Yi Jerry; Johansson, Magnus; Kjellgren, Mikael; Lennartson, Bengt Erik. Process for generating control sequence of operations. USP2010037684892.
- Tsusaka, Yuko; Okazaki, Yasunao. Robot arm control device and control method, robot, and control program. USP2010077751938.
- Kumar, Subodha; Ramanan, Natarajan; Sriskandarajah, Chelliah. Robotic system control. USP2003046556893.
- Lee, Kang-Hee; Kim, Kwang-Choon; Kim, Jong-Hwan. System and method for generating robot genome. USP2011057937337.
- Sergei V. Ulyanov IT. System for intelligent control based on soft computing. USP2002076415272.
- Czora,Gregory J.. System method for simulating conciousness. USP2009037499893.
- Solomon,Neal. System, method and apparatus for organizing groups of self-configurable mobile robotic agents in a multi-robotic system. USP2008037343222.
- Kaplan, Frédéric; Oudeyer, Pierre-Yves. Training of autonomous robots. USP2004076760645.