A machine lubrication system that includes an assembly for sensing the level of lubricant in the reservoir, the reservoir including a follower that travels axially within the reservoir and substantially conforms to an inner cross-sectional dimension thereof, a magnet being attached to the follower for actuation of a plurality of magnetically actuated switches. The system may include a first and second level sensor, which may be independently connected to one or more power sources, where the first level sensor may be associated with an operator station, a...
1. A machine lubrication system, comprising: a lubricant reservoir, the reservoir defining a cavity with a longitudinal axis and a cross-sectional dimension perpendicular to the axis;a follower disposed within the reservoir, the follower substantially conforming to the cross-sectional dimension and configured for movement along the axis within the reservoir cavity;a first level sensor comprising a plurality of magnetically actuated switches and resistors that are parts of a sensor circuit disposed within the cavity aligned parallel to the axis; anda magn...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Hadank John M. (Dunlap IL) McGuire Kenneth J. (Peoria IL) Meinhold David R. (Metamora IL) Penick Ron J. (Henry IL). Automatic lubrication control. USP1995015381874.
- Kotyk, Jeffrey M.. Container system. USP2009047513393.
- Ostermeyer Gnter (Walldorf DEX) Rodemer Karl (Heidelberg DEX) Steiger Peter (Schriesheim DEX). Control system for a central lubrication system for vehicle. USP1988114787479.
- Steiger Peter,DEX. Device for regulating the contents of a container. USP2001106305404.
- Herford, Monte L.. Fuel level sensor. USP2003066571626.
- Siegele Stephen H. ; Noah Craig M. ; Gregg John N.. Level control systems for high purity chemical delivery systems. USP1998015711354.
- Siegele, Stephen H.; Noah, Craig M.; Gregg, John N.. Level control systems for high purity chemical delivery systems. USP2003106629627.
- Mazurek, Niel; Holloway, B. Scott; Tevis, Charles. Level measurement for grease separators. USP2004086776900.
- Snow John P. (Sagamore Hills OH). Lubricant applying system and injector means. USP1985064520902.
- Griffith Bobby D. ; Hawkins Mark R. ; Schlickbernd Dean J. ; Zmuda Steven J.. Lubrication control system for a work machine. USP1998105823295.
- Roehrborn, Daniel H.. Lubrication supply system for a machine. USP2003096622824.
- Hope Bjorn Reinhardt (Lommedalen NO). Method and a device for capacitive level measurement. USP1977014003259.
- Conley, Paul G.; Arens, Thomas M.. Method of improving lubrication system performance. USP2004116810998.
- Robbins, Bryce V.. Method of monitoring dual-phase liquid and interface levels. USP2005086928862.
- Paluncic,Zdravko; Sch？nfeld,Andreas. Reservoir for a lubricant pump. USP2007017159606.
- Stitz Albert,DEX ; Hahmann Wolfgang,DEX ; Salz Franz Peter,DEX. System for supplying lubricant to a plurality of bearings. USP1999105971107.
- Fenny Carlos Alexander ; Bryan Darrel Bill. Visual fluid level indicator using magnetic pins. USP2001056236323.