An aircraft propulsion system is disclosed herein. The aircraft propulsion system includes a core engine having an intake, a compressor section, a combustor section, and a turbine section arranged along a centerline axis. The aircraft propulsion system also includes a nacelle surrounding the core engine. The aircraft propulsion system also includes at least one free power turbine driven to rotate by exhaust gases exiting the turbine section. The aircraft propulsion system also includes at least one rotor module driven to rotate by at least one free power...
1. An aircraft propulsion system comprising: a core engine having an intake, a compressor section, a combustor section, and a turbine section arranged along a centerline axis;a nacelle surrounding said core engine;at least one free power turbine driven to rotate by exhaust gases exiting said turbine section;at least one rotor module driven to rotate by said at least one free power turbine; andfirst and second pylons extending away from said nacelle and operable to mount said core engine to an aircraft, wherein said first and second pylons are spaced from...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Gratzer Louis B. (Seattle WA) Gillette Walter B. (Issaquah WA). Aerodynamically contoured, low drag wing engine and engine nacelle combination. USP1984054449683.
- Peter May DE. Aircraft airfoil with close-mounted engine and leading edge high lift system. USP2002046364254.
- Mullins John A. (Glastonbury CT). Aircraft and powerplant combinations. USP1989014801058.
- Franklin, III, Walter M.; Morgenstern, John M.; Lee, Howard; Quayle, Brian; Hajic, Ken; Scarcello, John; Arslan, Alan E.. Aircraft tail configuration for sonic boom reduction. USP2004116824092.
- Krenz Gunter (Bremen DEX). Aircraft wing with engine mount. USP1979104171786.
- El Hamel,Karim; Newton,Arnold C. Engine arrangement. USP2006097107755.
- Chee Wan T. (Bellevue WA). Engine mounting assembly. USP1991115064144.
- Shmilovich, Arvin; Yadlin, Yoram; Smith, David M.; Clark, Roger W.. Integrated engine exhaust systems and methods for drag and thermal stress reduction. USP2010037669785.
- Moorehead James R. (Bellevue WA). Integrated power plant installation system. USP1984034437627.
- Lahti Daniel J. (Cincinnati OH) Younghans James L. (Cincinnati OH). Laminar flow necelle. USP1989014799633.
- Duesler Paul W.. Mounting arrangement for a gas turbine engine. USP1998075775638.
- Lemire, Jacques; Olsen, Kirk W.; DePriest, Francis J.; Law, Thomas R.; Whiteford, Gerald P.; Bachmeyer, Paul J.. Mounting assembly for an aircraft auxiliary power unit and method. USP2003066581874.
- Jacobs Loyd D. (Bellevue WA) Shivashankara Belur N. (Bellevue WA). Mounting assembly for unducted prop engine and method. USP1990044917336.
- Amano Kanichi (Tokyo JPX) Tani Yasuhiro (Utsunomiya JPX). Nacelle apparatus for an airplane. USP1997085653406.
- Brislawn Mark G.. Pylon flap for increasing negative pitching moments. USP1998075779191.
- Taylor John B. (Cincinnati OH). Unducted, counterrotating gearless front fan engine. USP1990124976102.
- Clausen Charles C. (Seattle WA) Johnson Ronald C. (Fall City WA) Chee Wan T. (Bellevue WA) Schmidt Warren E. (Erie PA). Vibration isolating engine mount. USP1989044821980.
- Lardellier Alain M. J. (Melun FRX). Wing mounting nacelle for a very high by-pass ratio turbojet aero-engine. USP1990074940196.