A lift truck includes a secondary rechargeable energy storage device on a vertically movable platform that is separate from a primary rechargeable energy storage device on the lift truck's main tractor unit. Wires or hoses for transfer of power or controls between the main tractor unit and the platform are reduced or eliminated. The quantity of energy stored in the secondary rechargeable energy storage device is sufficient to power platform electrical loads for a predetermined amount of time until the platform is lowered. When the platform is lowered, th...
1. A lift truck comprising: a tractor unit;a primary energy storage device disposed on the tractor unit, the primary energy storage device configured to provide operating power to the tractor unit;a vertically extendable mast mounted relative to the tractor unit, the mast including a fixed base and an extendable mast section;a vertically movable platform coupled to the extendable mast section, the platform being vertically movable with the extendable mast section between an upper position and a lower position;a rechargeable secondary energy storage devic...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Aoki Kanji (Sagamihara JPX) Uchiyama Yukio (Sagamihara JPX) Midorikawa Toshiyuki (Sagamihara JPX). Control device for forklift. USP1993085238086.
- Dammeyer,Karl L.; Jones, Jr.,William C.. Electronically controlled valve for a materials handling vehicle. USP2008037344000.
- Eilinger, Thomas. Emergency power supply device for lift systems. USP2005096938733.
- McCabe, Paul Patrick. Energy storage module for load leveling in lift truck or other electrical vehicle. USP2012068203310.
- Tebbe Patrick A. ; Henshaw Robert J. ; Magoto Daniel C.. Enhanced visibility rider reach fork lift truck. USP2001026182797.
- Brunner Norbert,DEX ; Gotz Bernhard,DEX ; Mundkowski Rudolf,DEX ; Spennemann Wilhelm,DEX. Forklift truck. USP2000066079935.
- Tadashi Furukawa JP; Shoichi Toya JP. Hybrid car power supply apparatus. USP2002056392380.
- Corless, Adrian J.; Leboe, David. Hybrid energy storage device charge equalization system and method. USP2003056559621.
- Singh, Harmohan N.. Hybrid power source. USP2012068193761.
- Kluver, Leroy M.; Kuck, Jay L.. Lift truck having hydraulically separate main frame and power unit assembly. USP2009117610977.
- Avitan Isaac ; Bolotin Lev M. ; Weihe Robert. Lift truck mast hose reeving system with chain guideway. USP1999045890563.
- McCabe, Paul P.; Gregory, Bryce A.; Day, Richard M.. Lift truck with hybrid power source. USP2010067730981.
- Xu, Jack; Song, Jing; Phillips, Anthony; Tamor, Michael. Method and system for use with a vehicle electric storage system. USP2010097791216.
- Dessaux Claude (La Clayette FRX). Motorized load rotation device with autonomous power supply for cable lifting mechanisms. USP1991125071184.
- Schoenmaker John (Greene NY) Mathes Gene R. (Binghamton NY). Prevention of slack lift chains on a man-up lift truck. USP1995105462136.
- Benjamin John W. (Lancaster PA). Semi-automated warehousing system. USP1981094286911.
- Benjamin John W. (Lancaster PA). Semi-automated warehousing system. USP1981024252217.
- Rossi Robert ; Beechy Dennis. Wheelchair using one or more DC to DC converters to power accessories. USP2001046222282.