An apparatus is provided that quickly elevates and maintain a construction equipment engine coolant to operating temperature in order to lower the dwell time for the operator's cab to reach a comfortable temperature level during a period when the engine is in idle and main crane functions are not operated. The apparatus includes an auxiliary hydraulic circuit for rapidly bringing engine coolant temperature up to operating temperature. Engine coolant operating temperature is achieved by inducing a hydraulic load to the engine. By inducing a hydraulic load...
1. A crane having a drive engine, a pump driven by the drive engine, and a hydraulic system for powering main crane functions, and wherein: a) the drive engine is cooled by an engine coolant loop that also directs the coolant to a heat exchanger that thereby provides heat to the operator cab, andb) the hydraulic system includes an auxiliary hydraulic sub-system imposing a horsepower load to the drive engine, the auxiliary hydraulic sub-system comprising: i) at least one pressure reducing relieving valve that limits inlet pressure to the auxiliary hydraul...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (15)
- Aoki Yorikazu (Maebashi JPX). Air conditioning system and method for vehicles. USP1994065318100.
- Brandenburg ; Jr. Lloyd W. (Wausau WI). Cab heating system. USP1982104352456.
- Zeuner, Kenneth W.; Jarman, Alonzo B.. Closed center programmed valve system with load sense. USP1983084401009.
- Zuehlke Arthur G.. Control and hydraulic system for a liftcrane. USP2001086269635.
- Zwick Eugene B. (16841 Edgewater La. Huntington Beach CA 92649) Brigham William D. (14361 Suffolk St. Westminster CA 92683). Fluid pumping and heating system. USP1980044197712.
- Hoshino Tatsuyuki,JPX ; Ban Takashi,JPX ; Mori Hidefumi,JPX ; Yagi Kiyoshi,JPX ; Hirose Tatsuya,JPX ; Miura Shintaro,JPX. Heating apparatus for vehicle. USP1999095954266.
- Shields Charles H. (Cedar Rapids IA) Kane Gary D. (Cedar Rapids IA). Heating system for machine operator\s cab. USP1980034192456.
- Jackson,Randall S.; Clanton,Richard R.; Pfaff,Joseph L.. Hydraulic control valve system with electronic load sense control. USP2006087089733.
- Aoki Yorikazu (Maebashi JPX). Hydraulically driven heating and air conditioning system for vehicles such as mobile cranes. USP1992025085269.
- Vannette Avert G.. Load sense hydraulic system. USP1999075927072.
- Moser Gottfried (Bergisch Gladbach DEX) Gross Hansjurgen (Niederkassel DEX). System for heating the service cabin of a machine. USP1984024432493.
- Blitz James E. (2832 Ross St. Highland IN 46322). Temperature control system for automotive storage components. USP1981094286551.
- Harrison Frank (P.O. Box 1824 Kansas City MO 64141). Vehicle heating system. USP1991065024377.
- Kubik Philip A. (1527 Lockridge Bloomfield Hills MI 48013). Warm-up circuit for hydraulic pilot control system. USP1990114972762.
- Martin Robert J. (Hutchinson KS) Alderson Loren L. (Nickerson KS) Carlin Jerry F. (Hutchinson KS). Warm-up valve in a variable displacement system. USP1983024373869.