A method includes the steps of operating a regenerative burner in cycles, including a firing cycle in which fuel and combustion air are discharged from the burner into a process chamber, and a nonfiring cycle in which a quantity of gas is withdrawn from the process chamber through a regenerative bed associated with the burner. The method further includes steps of detecting and responding to a temperature that differs from a predetermined temperature at a location in the process chamber. In a first step of responding to the detected temperature, a flue da...
1. A method comprising: operating a regenerative burner in cycles, including a firing cycle in which fuel and combustion air are discharged from the burner into a process chamber, and including a nonfiring cycle in which a quantity of gas is withdrawn from the process chamber through a regenerative bed associated with the burner;operating an exhaust apparatus, including a blower and an exhaust valve, in an exhaust condition to withdraw the quantity of gas from the process chamber through the regenerative bed in the nonfiring cycle;detecting a temperature...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (12)
- Hammond Paul S. (Castle Bromwich GB2) Parkinson Geoffrey J. (Sutton Coldfield GB2) Churchill David A. (Solihull GB2). Apparatus and method for the flow control of flue gas to combustion air in a regenerative heating system. USP1988074756688.
- Chang Robert C. W. (Martinez GA). Apparatus for incinerating hazardous waste. USP1994125374403.
- Stover K. Lawrence (Genoa OH) Bueno Alejandro G. (Toledo OH) Miller James W. (Rossford OH) Shamp Donald E. (Millbury OH). Combustion air flow control for regenerators. USP1981114298372.
- Widmer, Neil Colin; Payne, Roy; Seeker, William Randall; Gauthier, Philippe Jean. Combustion optimization for fossil fuel fired boilers. USP2010117838297.
- Gartz ; Jr. Clarence A. (Perrysburg OH) Luhrs Millen E. (Toledo OH). Glass melting furnace and method of operation. USP1976123998615.
- Miyata Makoto,JPX. Inter-switching heat accumulating regenerative burner system. USP2001056234789.
- Bricmont Francis H. (Pittsburgh PA). Method and apparatus for generating a hot air blast. USP1982064334861.
- Robertson,Thomas F.; Newby,John N.. Method and apparatus for melting metal. USP2008117452400.
- Kraus, Bryan Joseph. Regenerative firing system. USP2014068740612.
- Engelberg Ing Franz,CHX ; Wicker Martin,DEX ; Villinger Gerhard,CHX ; Bender Wolfgang,DEX. Regenerator/burner system for heating a fuel-fired industrial furnace. USP2001066250917.
- Rich,Joseph M.; Goodwin,Jeffrey A.; Moore, II,Robert J.. Segmented conduit having a monolithic lining. USP2007097264279.
- Tada Takeshi (Tokyo JPX) Akiyama Toshikazu (Tokyo JPX) Tanaka Ryoichi (Yokohama JPX) Kawamoto Masao (Yokohama JPX). Steel heating furnace. USP1994055314170.
이 특허를 인용한 특허 피인용횟수: 4
- Young, Gregory; Kasprzyk, Donald J.; Kucera, David. Gas valve with high/low gas pressure detection. USP2018069995486.
- Kucera, David; Young, Gregory; Kasprzyk, Donald J.; Filkovski, Gregory Todd. Gas valve with overpressure diagnostics. USP2017129851103.
- Endel, Petr; Kasprzyk, Donald; Kucera, David; Young, Gregory. Valve controller configured to estimate fuel comsumption. USP2017129846440.
- Kucera, David. Valve with actuator diagnostics. USP2017129835265.