The object of the present invention is to provide a method for burning a burner which has NOx reduction effects and has practical value, and a device therefore; the present invention provide A method for burning a burner in a heating furnace including a step of: periodically changing at least one of a flow rate of a fuel fluid and a flow rate of an oxidizing agent fluid which are supplied to the burner while periodically changing an oxygen concentration in the oxidizing agent fluid, thereby an oxygen ratio which is calculated by dividing an amount of oxy...
1. A method for burning a burner in a heating furnace including a step of: periodically changing at least one of a flow rate of a fuel fluid and a flow rate of an oxidizing agent fluid which are supplied to the burner while periodically changing an oxygen concentration in the oxidizing agent fluid, thereby an oxygen ratio which is calculated by dividing an amount of oxygen supplied by a theoretical necessary amount of oxygen is periodically changed, and the periodical change of the oxygen ratio is made different from the periodical change of the oxygen c...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (16)
- Yap Loo T. (Princeton NJ). Air-oxy-fuel burner method and apparatus. USP1995105454712.
- Kurzinski Edward F. (Pittsburgh PA). Burner and method for metallurgical heating and melting. USP1992095145361.
- Shimizu Shoji (Osaka JPX) Mitsudomi Hiroyuki (Osaka JPX). Combustion apparatus. USP1984044443183.
- Vereecke, Frank J.. Control system for oxygen enriched air burner. USP1985104547150.
- Abbasi Hamid A. (Darien IL). Fuel combustion. USP1989074846665.
- Gitman Grigory M. (Duluth GA). Method and apparatus for flame generation and utilization of the combustion products for heating, melting and refining. USP1987024642047.
- Kobayashi Hisashi. Method and apparatus for recovering sensible heat from a hot exhaust gas. USP2001036200128.
- Baukal ; Jr. Charles Edward ; Gershtein Vladimir Yliy ; Heffron James Francis ; Best Robert C. ; Eleazer ; III Prince Boyd. Method and apparatus for reducing NOx production during air-oxygen-fuel combustion. USP1999025871343.
- Douglas, Mark Austin; Tan, Yewen; Sellers, Thomas; Chui, Eddy; Majeski, Adrian. Method for burning coal using oxygen in a recycled flue gas stream for carbon dioxide capture. USP2013088505496.
- Legiret Thierry,FRX ; Le Gouefflec Gerard,FRX ; Borissoff Thierry,FRX ; Charon Olivier. Method for heating a furnace. USP2001096283747.
- Joshi Mahendra L. ; Charon Olivier ; Borders Harley A. ; Grosman Roman E.. Oxy-burner having a back-up firing system and method of operation. USP2000126155818.
- Jouvaud Dominique (Paris FRX) Genies Bernard (Bures Sur Yvette FRX). Process and apparatus for pulsed combustion. USP1994045302111.
- Drogue Sophie (Paris FRX) Charon Olivier (Linas FRX) Duchateau Eric (Versailles FRX) ..AP: L\Air Liquide ; Societe Anonyme pour l\Etude et l\Exploitation des Procedes Georges Claude (Paris Cedex FRX . Process for combustion in an industrial furnace. USP1996065522721.
- Gettert ; Hans ; Jeck ; Arnulf ; Werner ; Dietmar. Process for the partial oxidation of liquid hydrocarbonaceous fuels. USP1978094113445.
- Yap Loo T. (Princeton NJ). Pulsating combustion method and apparatus. USP1995105456594.
- Nilsson Leif (Lidingo SEX). Valve system for oxygen enrichment of a flow of pressurized combustion air. USP1988054745941.