This invention intends to provide a large-size bottle that can be held firmly with a hand in simple handling. This can be achieved by fitting the thumb and a co-working finger into place and stopping them from sliding upward and laterally along the body wall, and also by stopping other fingertips from sliding laterally. A pair of grips 8 is formed in opposed walls of the body 4, and each grip 8 comprises a main recession 9 having a relatively large depth and an auxiliary recession 13 extending downward from this main recession 9. Fingertips are stopped b...
1. A synthetic resin bottle comprising: a body having flat walls and a groove-like waist portion, the groove-like waist portion: i) being disposed around a middle height of the body, and ii) dividing each of the flat walls of the body into an upper wall and a lower wall; anda pair of grips formed in a pair of opposed walls of the body, each grip comprising: a main recession disposed so that an upper end of the main recession of the each grip is configured to overlap the groove-like waist portion, while a lower end of the main recession is located in the ...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Ota Akiho (Koto JPX) Sugiura Hiroaki (Koto JPX) Ishii Hiroichi (Koto JPX). Biaxial-orientation blow-molded bottle-shaped container with laterally extending grip ribs. USP1990014890752.
- Ozawa, Tomoyuki; Hayakawa, Tadashi; Sugiura, Hiroaki; Iizuka, Takao. Bottle for hot filling use, equipped with vacuum absorption panels in the body portion. USP2003026513669.
- Cheng Jizu John ; Krich Jeffrey D.. Bottle with integrated grip portion. USP2000126164474.
- Saito, Hiromichi; Iizuka, Takao. Bottle-type plastic container. USP2004056739467.
- Bourque, Raymond A.; Coley, Jr., Ralph T.; Iizuka, Takao; Sasaki, Masaaki. Container with integrated grip portions. USP2004066749075.
- Eaton,John A.; Eaton,William R.; Nozato,Erica S.. Grip for beverage container. USP2008047350657.
- Miura, Masaki. Handy bottle and process for manufacturing same. USP2005116964347.
- Vailliencourt Dwayne G. (Manchester MI) Eberle ; Jr. Theodore F. (Kapellen BEX). Hot fill plastic container having reinforced pressure absorption panels. USP1994085341946.
- Prevot, Roger M.; Melrose, David M.; Ogg, Richard K.; Pritchett, Raymond A.. Hot fillable container having separate rigid grips and flex panels. USP2004096796450.
- Krishnakumar Suppayan M. (Nashua NH) Collette Wayne N. (Merrimack NH). Hot-fillable plastic container with end grip. USP1995125472105.
- Krishnakumar Suppayan M. ; Collette Wayne N. ; Piccioli David. Hot-fillable plastic container with grippable body. USP1999105971184.
- Inoi, Kazuyoshi; Yamada, Tomoo. Packaging container. USP200912D605952.
- Nemoto, Yoshinori; Miura, Masaki; Ushio, Noriaki. Packaging container with finger receiving portion. USP2010057712620.
- Beck, Martin H.; Connor, Dennis. Plastics container with recessed handgrip features and associated method and apparatus for manufacture thereof. USP2004116814248.
- Mikolaitis William B. (Lilburn GA) Cornell Stephen W. (Roswell GA). Synthetic resin bottle with handgrips. USP1993075226550.
- Sugiura Hiroaki (Tokyo JPX) Yaka Toshio (Shiga JPX). Synthetic resin bottle-shaped container. USP1995015381910.
- Iizuka,Takao; Sasaki,Masaaki. Synthetic resin container having a body with concaved portion for gripping and absorbing distortion of the body. USP2006016981604.
- Tanaka, Toshimasa; Nakayama, Tadayori; Tabata, Shinichi; Iizuka, Takao. Synthetic resin heat-resistant bottle type container. USP2009067552834.