An aircraft is disclosed having an engine and a propeller mounted to a fuselage. An empennage mounts to the aircraft and includes first and second horizontal stabilizers separated by a distance greater than the diameter of a stream tube of the propeller at the horizontal stabilizers. A rudder extends between the horizontal stabilizers and is positioned within the stream tube of the propeller. A bulkhead is positioned rearward from the cockpit and oriented perpendicular to a longitudinal axis of the airframe. A tailboom and engine are mounted to the airfr...
1. A rotorcraft comprising: an airframe defining a center plane extending in longitudinal and vertical directions;a rotor mounted to the airframe and defining a rotor thrust vector;a propulsion source mounted to the airframe and defining a propulsion thrust vector;a plurality of fuel tanks distributed in one or more of laterally opposed positions, longitudinally opposed positions, and vertically opposed positions;the airframe further comprises a pair of tailbooms and an empennage mounted to the airframe by means of the tailbooms;the plurality of fuel tan...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (14)
- Ramme Maurice (6326 Beach Dr. SW. Seattle WA 98136) Ramme Monte (17620 - 15th Pl. W. Alderwood Manor WA 98036). Air jet reaction contrarotating rotor gyrodyne. USP1986054589611.
- DeCarlo Joseph D. (Bridgeport CT). Automatic/manual fuel tank supply balance system. USP1986054591115.
- Leibach ; Heinrich. Device for control of an aircraft. USP1978074099671.
- Osder, Stephen S.; Thompson, Thomas L.. Enhanced flight control systems and methods for a jet powered tri-mode aircraft. USP2005046885917.
- Flanigan,Kenneth Warren. Gas-powered tip-jet-driven tilt-rotor compound VTOL aircraft. USP2006127147182.
- Logan Andrew H. (Rancho Palos Verdes CA) Moore Richard E. (Los Angeles CA). Helicopter antitorque system using circulation control. USP1980044200252.
- Wilson John C. (Newport News VA) Crowell Cynthia A. (APO AE NY) Kelley Henry L. (Newport News VA). Helicopter low-speed yaw control. USP1993055209430.
- Greene Leonard M.. Helicopter rotor tip jet. USP1999085934873.
- Daniel W. Banks ; Henry L. Kelley. Helicopter tail boom with venting for alleviation and control of tail boom aerodynamic loads and method thereof. USP2002036352220.
- Daggett ; Jr. Myron L. (Broomall PA) Douglas Leon L. (Wynnewood PA). Helicopter yaw and propulsion mechanism. USP1976053957226.
- Delporte, Martin; Essadouni, Malika. Method and device for correcting the lateral dissymmetry of an aircraft. USP2012078231082.
- Paillard, Pierre; Larcher, David. Method and system for maneuvering an aircraft by shifting its center of gravity. USP2013108548721.
- Smith, David R.; Burg, Joe James; Rogstad, Robert R.. Offset ambient level fuel feed system. USP2014118881764.
- Rampal Etienne Jean,FRX ; Garcin Sylvie,FRX. Swash-plates system for control of the pitch of rotor blades with rotating plate driver. USP2001086280141.