A laser-guided projectile system is a system for correcting the external and internal ballistic factors that affect the flight trajectory of a projectile that is traveling to a target. A laser tunnel generator assembly and a housing sleeve are mounted to a barrel of a firearm. A laser tunnel is projected forward from the firearm and the projectile is able to travel within the laser tunnel. When the projectile comes into contact with the laser tunnel due to ballistic factors, a plurality of explosive outputs is generated and the projectile is directed bac...
1. A laser-guided projectile system comprises: a firearm;a housing sleeve;a laser tunnel generator assembly;a cartridge;a trajectory-correcting actuator;the cartridge comprises a projectile;the laser tunnel generator assembly comprises an at least one laser diode and a fiber optic dispersion array;the housing sleeve being concentrically mounted to a barrel of the firearm;the laser tunnel generator assembly being positioned within the housing sleeve;the at least one laser diode being optically connected into the fiber optic dispersion array;the fiber opti...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (19)
- Barrett, Ronald Martin; Tiso, Paolo. Actuator. USP2011037898153.
- Horwath, Tibor G.. Guidance seeker system with optically triggered diverter elements. USP2004076766979.
- Horwath, Tibor G.. Guidance seeker system with optically triggered diverter elements. USP2004116817569.
- Barrett ; Jr. Rolin F.. Guided bullet. USP1998085788178.
- Jay Lipeles ; R. Glenn Brosch. Guided bullet. USP2002116474593.
- Crepin Roger (Paris FRX). Guided projectile. USP1984044441670.
- Linick James (Naples FL). Method and apparatus for radial thrust trajectory correction of a ballistic projectile. USP1997075647558.
- Seidensticker, Jens. Method for correcting the trajectory of a projectile, in particular of a terminal phase-guided projectile, and projectile for carrying out the method. USP2013108558151.
- Seidensticker, Jens. Method for correcting the trajectory of terminally guided ammunition. USP2012108288698.
- Thiesen, Jack H.; Brakora, Karl F.. Precision guided munitions. USP2011087999212.
- Metz Pierre (Paris FRX). Process for piloting and guiding projectiles in the terminal phase and a projectile comprising means for implementing th. USP1983104408735.
- Jones, James F.; Kast, Brian A.; Kniskern, Marc W.; Rose, Scott E.; Rohrer, Brandon R.; Woods, James W.; Greene, Ronald W.. Small caliber guided projectile. USP2010087781709.
- Lawhorn, William S.; Clinkenbeard, Ivan L.. Small caliber guided projectile. USP1985084537371.
- Jay Lipeles. Smart bullet. USP2002076422507.
- Jenkins, Dennis Hyatt; Byrne, Jim; Christiana, John; Franz, Paul; Kelly, Tom. Spin stabilized projectile trajectory control. USP2011067963442.
- Dunne Brian B. (La Jolla CA). Spin-stabilized projectile with pulse receiver and method of use. USP1990084951901.
- Dunne Brian B. (La Jolla CA). Spin-stabilized projectile with pulse receiver and method of use. USP1988034728057.
- Carlson, Robert J.. Steerable projectile charging system. USP2013018362408.
- Albrektsson Kjell A. (Karlskoga SEX) Eriksson Bertil T. (Karlskoga SEX) Eriksson Sven W. (Karlskoga SEX) Franzen Hans A. E. (Karlskoga SEX) Sandlin Rolf H. (Karlskoga SEX). Terminally corrected projectile. USP1979124176814.