Systems and methods for artificially intelligent physical and virtual actors including pseudo-genetic information and configured to retain meta-knowledge are described. The actors are adapted with unique behavioral and physical attributes which may independently evolve over time. The attributes may include reproduction based attributes which direct how, when, and with whom the actor reproduces and may be subject to mutation and reproductive forces. The attributes may include evaluation attributes which dictate when and how each actor evaluates their perf...
1. A system for managing an autonomous actor network, the system comprising: a metadata collector configured to obtain metadata information associated with the autonomous actor network and autonomous actors included therein;an autonomous actor, said autonomous actor including a self-assessment identifier indicative of:metadata elements stored by the autonomous actor,a quantity of metadata information for each metadata element stored by the autonomous actor, anda relationship between the metadata elements for the autonomous actor and the quantity of metad...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Tow Robert F.. Affect-based robot communication methods and systems. USP2000036038493.
- Sabe, Kohtaro; Hidai, Kenichi. Behavior control apparatus, behavior control method, and program. USP2010077751937.
- Ramanan, Natarajan. Control of robotic systems. USP2004026694224.
- Mizokawa Takashi,JPX. Control system for controlling object using pseudo-emotions and pseudo-personality generated in the object. USP2001066249780.
- Shen, Wei-Min; Salemi, Behnam; Will, Peter. Distributed control and coordination of autonomous agents in a dynamic, reconfigurable system. USP2003106636781.
- Eiband David M. (Ridgecrest CA) Kern Lynn R. (Ridgecrest CA). Generic drone control system. USP1993085240207.
- Hoffberg, Steven; Hoffberg-Borghesani, Linda. Media recording device with packet data interface. USP2003106640145.
- Edelman, Gerald M.; Krichmar, Jeffrey L.; Nitz, Douglas A.. Mobile brain-based device having a simulated nervous system based on the hippocampus. USP2010117844556.
- Comair, Claude; Ghali, Prasanna; Samra, Samir A.; Fam, Sun T.; Li, Xin. Object modeling for computer simulation and animation. USP2003056563503.
- Yuan, Chengyin; Gu, Fangming; Biller, Stephan R.; Immers, Richard C.; Yen, Chieh-Yi Jerry; Johansson, Magnus; Kjellgren, Mikael; Lennartson, Bengt Erik. Process for generating control sequence of operations. USP2010037684892.
- Tsusaka, Yuko; Okazaki, Yasunao. Robot arm control device and control method, robot, and control program. USP2010077751938.
- Kumar, Subodha; Ramanan, Natarajan; Sriskandarajah, Chelliah. Robotic system control. USP2003046556893.
- Lee, Kang-Hee; Kim, Kwang-Choon; Kim, Jong-Hwan. System and method for generating robot genome. USP2011057937337.
- Sergei V. Ulyanov IT. System for intelligent control based on soft computing. USP2002076415272.
- Czora,Gregory J.. System method for simulating conciousness. USP2009037499893.
- Solomon,Neal. System, method and apparatus for organizing groups of self-configurable mobile robotic agents in a multi-robotic system. USP2008037343222.
- Kaplan, Frédéric; Oudeyer, Pierre-Yves. Training of autonomous robots. USP2004076760645.