A system for cooling an aircraft zone includes a mixing chamber which is connected to an air-conditioning assembly for making cool air available and/or to a recirculated-air conveying device for supplying recirculated air into the mixing chamber. The system further includes an aircraft-side air-distribution system which includes at least one line connecting the mixing chamber to the aircraft zone to be cooled and also at least one line that is connectable to an aircraft-external air-generating assembly in order to route air made available by the aircraft...
1. System for cooling an aircraft zone, with: a mixing chamber which is connected to an air-conditioning assembly for making cool air available and to a recirculated-air conveying device for supplying recirculated air into the mixing chamber wherein in the mixing chamber the air made available by the air conditioning assembly and recirculated air are mixed, andan aircraft-side air-distribution system which includes at least one line connecting the mixing chamber to the aircraft zone to be cooled and also at least one line that is connectable to an aircra...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Eggebrecht John L. (Bellevue WA) Rogers Harold D. (Woodinville WA) Yorozu Arthur S. (Seattle WA). Air conditioning system and air mixing/water separation apparatus therein. USP1985054517813.
- Dechow Martin (Hamburg DEX) Scherer Thomas (Hamburg DEX). Air conditioning system for a passenger aircraft. USP1996055516330.
- Klimpel, Frank; Pfafferott, Torge. Air system. USP2012098272930.
- Scheffler Hans-Joachim,DEX ; Markwart Michael,DEX ; Buchholz Uwe,DEX. Air-conditioning system for below-deck areas of a passenger aircraft. USP2001106306032.
- Mitani, Hisashi; Saito, Hidefumi. Aircraft air conditioner. USP2003126655168.
- Casey Y. K. Ng ; Warren Andrew Atkey ; Gregg Grant LaVoy ; Leigh M. Sedgwick. Aircraft air conditioning system and method. USP2002066401473.
- Vögel, Franz Martin. Aircraft air conditioning system and method of operating an aircraft air conditioning system. USP2013028365550.
- Haglund Richard A. (Hawthorne CA) Tupack Robert E. (Hermosa Beach CA). Apparatus and method of air-conditioning parked aircraft. USP1989064835977.
- Widegren,Michael. Device for supplying preconditioned air to an aircraft on the ground. USP2008017322203.
- Rannenberg George C. (Canton CT). Efficiency air cycle environmental control system. USP1980074209993.
- Rannenberg George C. (Canton CT). Efficiency air cycle environmental control system. USP198604RE32100.
- Warner John L. (Simsbury CT). Environmental control system condensing cycle. USP1992025086622.
- Atkey,Warren A.; Fiterman,Charles J.. High efficiency aircraft cabin air supply cooling system. USP2006107121100.
- Lui, Clarence W. T.; Derouineau, Jean Luc; Claeys, Henry M.. Integrated environmental control and auxiliary power system for an aircraft. USP2009107607318.
- Elmers, Jens; Markwart, Michael; Lampe, Dietrich; Scherer, Thomas. Method and device for the air-conditioning of a freight compartment of a cabin of an aircraft. USP2011027878887.
- Heinrich, Hans-Juergen; Joern, Paul. Supply system for an aircraft. USP2010117828244.
- Schumacher, Christian; Kulcke, Walter; Thudt, Karin; Schreiber, Robert. System for targeted local air humidification. USP2014068752772.
- Shell, Sidney D.; Atkey, Warren A.; Trent, Michael. Systems and methods for cargo compartment air conditioning using recirculated air. USP2012128336821.