A flight vehicle includes a nose portion, a fuselage retaining structure aft of the nose portion, and an axial motor for expelling axial thrust along a longitudinal axis of the flight vehicle. Radial motors are coupled to the retaining structure and axisymmetrically arranged about the axial motor. Each radial motor is configured to expel radial thrust radially outwardly in respect to the flight vehicle. Roll thrusters are operatively coupled with the radial motors and coupled to the fuselage retaining structure. The roll thrusters are configured to provi...
1. A flight vehicle comprising: a nose portion;a fuselage retaining structure aft of the nose portion;radial motors coupled to the fuselage retaining structure and arranged about a central longitudinal axis of the flight vehicle, each radial motor for expelling radial thrust and including a tank and a nozzle coupled to the tank for directing the radial thrust radially outwardly in respect to the flight vehicle;roll thrusters operatively coupled with the radial motors and coupled to the fuselage retaining structure, the roll thrusters for providing a roll...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Hanlon, Casey; Geck, Kellan; Johnson, Andrew T.. Actuation assembly. USP2012128338768.
- Morgan, Robert W; Borg, Eric J; Leal, Michael A; Nicholl, Adam D. Air vehicle with bilateral steering thrusters. USP2015069068808.
- Metz Pierre (Paris FRX). Control device using gas jets for a guided missile. USP1984114482107.
- Roucoux Bertrand (Saint Jean le Blanc FRX). Control of a projectile by multi-chamber and single-nozzle impeller. USP1997085657948.
- Becker Wilfried (Duesseldorf DEX) Grosswendt Werner (Ratingen DEX) Schwenzer Michael (Hermannsburg DEX). Device for guiding a missile. USP1995075433399.
- Metz Pierre (Paris FRX). Gas jet steering device and method missile comprising such a device. USP1984084463921.
- Metz Pierre (Paris FRX). Guided projectile. USP1993085238204.
- Facciano, Andrew B.; Moore, Robert T.; Sinnock, Kelly J.; Caldwell, Scott T.. Integral composite rocket motor dome/nozzle structure. USP2011077980057.
- Carlson, Russell W.. Method and system for controlling solid propellant thrust. USP2013118584443.
- Chasman,Daniel B.; Leal,Michael; Haight,Stephen D.. Missile control system and method. USP2007107287725.
- Morris Joseph W. (Rancho Cordova CA) Carlson Russell W. (Folsom CA) Peterson Kevin L. (Sacramento CA) Reich Edward M. (Orangevale CA). Multiple pintle nozzle propulsion control system. USP1995105456425.
- Metz Pierre (Paris FRX). Process for piloting and guiding projectiles in the terminal phase and a projectile comprising means for implementing th. USP1983104408735.
- Bar Klaus (Lauf DEX) Lehrieder Gunther (Rothenbach DEX). Projectile with correctable trajectory. USP1991105054712.
- Sturm Richard (Ottobrunn DEX). Remote control system for a rolling flying body. USP1990054928906.
- Goddard Charles W. (San Jose CA) Lucas John T. (Los Altos CA) Galvan Paul A. (San Jose CA). Solid-propellant-powered maneuvering system for spacecraft. USP1991115062593.
- Fujita,Toshiharu; Hidaka,Shozo. Three-axis attitude control propulsion device and flying object comprising the same. USP2006097102113.
- Mayersak Joseph R. (Ashburn VA). Thrust maneuver system. USP1995105456429.