A rotary wing vehicle includes a body structure having an elongated tubular backbone or core, and a counter-rotating coaxial rotor system having rotors with each rotor having a separate motor to drive the rotors about a common rotor axis of rotation. The rotor system is used to move the rotary wing vehicle in directional flight.
1. A rotary wing aircraft comprising a first variable pitch rotor blade supported for rotation about a common rotor axis of rotation in a first rotor plane of rotation,a second variable pitch rotor blade supported for rotation about the common rotor axis of rotation in a second rotor plane of rotation,a first blade pitch controller located between the first rotor plane of rotation and the second rotor plane of rotation and configured to control a pitch of the first rotor blade,a second blade pitch controller located between the first rotor plane of rotat...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (16)
- Previnaire Emmanuel E. (Rue du Limbourg ; 78 B-4000 Liege BEX). Device for aircraft and aircraft provided with such a device. USP1996035497960.
- Brubaker ; Curtis M.. Flyable hydrofoil vessel. USP1978034080922.
- Fred J. Brandon ; Michael S. L. Hollis. Gun hardened, rotary winged, glide and descent device. USP2002026347764.
- McDonnell William R. (24 Oakleigh La. Ladue MO 63124). Helicopter airborne load systems and composite aircraft configurations. USP1981054267987.
- Korsak Kazimierz (827 Tamlei Ave. Thousand Oaks CA 91360). Helicopter primary flight controls. USP1979104170437.
- Lord Douglas W. (Orlando FL). Helicopter remote control system. USP1991055015187.
- Van de Rostyne, Alexander Jozef Magdalena; Wai, Chi Pok Billy. Helicopter with main and auxiliary rotors. USP2011118052500.
- Donald R Hall. Modular architecture sensing and computing platform. USP2002066402031.
- Milde ; Jr. Karl F.. Personal air transport. USP2001016179247.
- Arlton, Paul E.; Arlton, David J.. Rotary wing aircraft having a non-rotating structural backbone and a rotor blade pitch controller. USP2010097789341.
- Arlton, Paul E.; Arlton, David J.. Rotary wing vehicle. USP2011108042763.
- Arlton, Paul E; Arlton, David J. Rotary wing vehicle. USP2013068469307.
- Cycon James P. (Orange CT) Schneider George S. (Hamden CT) Tenerowicz Gregory P. (Seymour CT). Servo control system for a co-axial rotary winged aircraft. USP1991105058824.
- Paul S. Moller. Stabilizing control apparatus for robtic or remotely controlled flying platform. USP2002096450445.
- Kerr John P. (Hudson Heights CAX). Unmanned remotely piloted aircraft. USP1984104478379.
- Patrick John Muldoon. Vertical/short take-off and landing aircraft. USP2002026343768.