A method for dynamically alleviating loads generated on an aircraft by a disturbance of gust involves automatically detecting a disturbance due to gust on a flight of the aircraft. When a disturbance due to gust is detected, control commands for control surfaces are automatically generated and the control commands are applied to actuate the control surfaces. The method also involves dynamically actuating the control surfaces in a prescribed dynamic way in order to minimize not only a first load peak but also at least a second load peak.
1. A method of dynamically alleviating loads generated on an aircraft by a disturbance of gust, the method comprising the steps of: automatically detecting a disturbance due to gust on a flight of the aircraft;automatically generating control commands for control surfaces when a disturbance due to gust is detected;applying the control commands to actuate the control surfaces;dynamically actuating the control surfaces in a prescribed dynamic way in order to minimize both a first load peak and a second load peak; andgenerating control commands using a pred...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (15)
- Tulinius Jan (Huntington Beach CA). Active flexible wing aircraft control system. USP1992015082207.
- Guida, Nicholas R.. Active winglet. USP2011037900877.
- Bleeg Robert J. (Mercer Island WA). Apparatus and method for reducing aircraft loads resulting from atmospheric turbulence and gusts. USP1994125375794.
- Fabre Pierre (Toulouse FRX). Electric flight control system with aircraft incidence protection. USP1989054829220.
- Gangsaas Dagfinn (Bellevue WA) Norman Daniel C. (Renton WA). Maneuver enchancement and gust alleviation system. USP1989044821981.
- Lewis George E. (Renton WA). Maneuver load alleviation system. USP1989014796192.
- Larramendy Panxika,FRX ; Delgado Daniel,FRX. Method and device for detecting vertical gusts of wind and application thereof to the pitch-attitude control of an airc. USP1999115995880.
- Larramendy Panxika,FRX ; Delgado Daniel,FRX. Method for protecting an aircraft against vertical gusts of wind and pitch-attitude control device employing this method. USP2000036044311.
- Kelm Roland,DEX ; Grabietz Michael,DEX. Method of reducing wind gust loads acting on an aircraft. USP2000126161801.
- Wildschek, Andreas; Maier, Rudolf; Hoffmann, Falk; Jeanneau, Matthieu; Aversa, Nicky. Minimizing dynamic structural loads of an aircraft. USP2012088255096.
- Rivron Vincent (Toulouse FRX) Vollard Ccile (Toulouse FRX). Process for the control of the control surfaces of an aircraft for the low speed compensation of a lateral path deviatio. USP1994125375793.
- Hinnant, Jr., Harris O.; Brekke, Darin W.; Black, Jr., David J.. Structural health management with active control using integrated elasticity measurement. USP2015129221555.
- Juergen Becker DE. System and method for compensating structural vibrations of an aircraft caused by outside disturbances. USP2002076416017.
- Fabre Pierre (Toulouse FRX) Le Tron Xavier (Toulouse FRX) Lacoste Philippe (Toulouse FRX). System for reducing the forces applied to the wings and particularly to the root of the wings of an aircraft in flight. USP1993025186416.
- Chin Jimmie (Flushing NY). Universal-type gust alleviation system for aircraft. USP1990034905934.