A luggage case may include front, back, side, top, and bottom walls. At least one recess may be defined by at least one of the walls near the luggage case's bottom end. Two or more spinner wheel assemblies may be joined to at least one of the walls proximate the luggage case's bottom end. Each spinner wheel assembly may be configured to pivot its at least one wheel from a first position where the at least one wheel engages a support surface to allow the luggage case to be wheeled on the support surface to a second position where the least one wheel is po...
1. A luggage case comprising: opposing front and back walls forming major faces of the luggage case;opposing side walls forming side faces of the luggage case and extending between the opposing front and back walls;opposing top and bottom end walls forming top and bottom ends of the luggage case wherein the front, back, side, top end, and bottom end walls together define an outer structure and enclosed space of the luggage case;at least one recess defined by at least one of the walls proximate the bottom end of the luggage case;at least one pair of spinn...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- King William L. ; Crumrine David. Automatically extendable and retractable wheel assembly for luggage. USP1998065758752.
- Yu Wen-Chi (Chang Hua TWX). Automatically extensible and retractable wheel unit for mounting on a corner of a suitcase. USP1988094773123.
- Arthur, Joseph I. Chassis with retractable wheels. USP2011087997591.
- Chen Tzu L. (No. 26-2 ; Lane 96 ; Hsin Lung Rd. ; Section 2 Taipei TWX). Device for towing luggage. USP1986054588055.
- Dayton, Douglas C.; Duncanson, Dave; Park, Sung K.. Electronic devices for luggage. USP2011067954610.
- Knowles Harford E. (2718 Jackson St. Hollywood FL 33020). Luggage case. USP1981034254850.
- Nykoluk, Cory O.; Nordstrom, Mark B.; O'Shea, Jr., James Edward. Method of and device for extending and retracting the wheels of a piece of towable baggage. USP2003096612411.
- O'Shea,Timothy J. C.; Ellard,Terence R; Higgins,Wayne C. Retractable wheel assembly. USP2009037503439.
- O'Shea,Timothy J. C.. Retractable wheel assembly for a carrier. USP2006067066311.
- Gorga, Aaron; Cicenas, Chris W.; Lehman, Joseph M.. Retractable wheel system for towable baggage. USP2011017861834.
- Chaudeurge, Jean-Michel Francois. Stroller frame, particularly for transporting a child. USP2013018342562.
- Tsai, Ming-Chu; Chen, Chun-Te. Traveling case with a foot stand assembly. USP2011098020678.
- Kuo Chung-Hsien,TWX. Two-stage expansion/collapse control mechanism for use on a hand-trailable luggage case. USP2001026182981.
- Stagi Marco (Via di Terranova ; 82- 52025 Montevarchi (Prov. of Arezzo) ITX). Vehicle, in particular a motor bicycle, disappearing in a body. USP1992035097922.
- Chieh-Chiung Chen TW. Wheel rack improvement of a trolley suitcase. USP2002096454065.
- Lee, Paul Tee Hui; Lee, Marc Tee Huang. Wheeled luggage case. USP2010077748508.
- Chun Lung Cheng. Workstation container. USP2002096454064.