The present disclosure provides a device and method for powder distribution and an additive manufacturing method, wherein different size or kind of powders could be chosen to be accommodated within a receptacle. The receptacle can uniformly mix the powder by a rotation movement, pour out the powders by the rotation movement and distribute the powders for forming a layer by a translation movement. In another embodiment, the receptacle further comprises a heating element for preheating the powders. Not only can the present disclosure uniformly mix the powd...
1. A powder distribution method, comprising the steps of: using a translation driver for driving a receptacle to move to a first position;using a feeder to provide at least one powder to the receptacle at the first position;using the translation driver for driving the receptacle to move to a second position;using a rotation driver for driving the receptacle to rotate and thus causing the powder received in the receptacle to be poured out from the receptacle and deposited on the second position;using the rotation driver for driving the receptacle to rotat...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Christopher M. Gaylo ; Ireneusz J. Imiolek ; Jeffrey A. Fedor. Apparatus and method for dispensing of powders. USP2002016336480.
- Graf Bernhard,DEX ; Mattes Thomas,DEX ; Reichmann Lutz,DEX. Apparatus and method for producing a three-dimensional object and for applying a layer of a powder material to a surface. USP2000106136257.
- Forderhase Paul F. (Austin TX) Deckard Carl R. (Round Rock TX) Klein Jack M. (Downey CA). Apparatus and method for producing parts with multi-directional powder delivery. USP1993105252264.
- Loew Jonathon. Apparatus for dispensing beverages. USP1999045890629.
- Butera Richard R. (Palo Alto CA) Childress Robert S. (Sunnyvale CA) Heydarpour Amin (Mountain View CA) Sagar Jagdish (Chandler AZ). Apparatus for efficient transfer of electronic devices. USP1994055310039.
- Deckard Carl R. (Clemson SC). Apparatus for producing parts by selective sintering. USP1997015597589.
- Lassiter ; Jr. Jimmie F. (San Antonio TX) Slager David R. (Floresville TX). Bucket distribution system. USP1991085038910.
- Gaillard,Jean Marie; Hory,Arnaud. Device for applying thin layers of a powder or pulverulent material and corresponding method. USP2006057048530.
- Yanniello David J. (Goodrich MI). Indexing part loader. USP1995085443358.
- Partanen, Jouni P.; Zheng, Ning; Bishop, Raymond J.. Laser sintering process chamber gas curtain window cleansing in a laser sintering system. USP2010107807947.
- Jun Hai Liu ; Bor Zeng Jang. Layer manufacturing using electrostatic imaging and lamination. USP2002046376148.
- Mattes Thomas,DEX ; Lohner Andreas,DEX ; Wilkening Christian,DEX. Method and apparatus for producing a three-dimensional object. USP1998035730925.
- Retallick Dave (Munsterhausen DEX) Reichle Johannes (Munchen DEX) Langer Hans J. (Grafelfing DEX). Method and apparatus for producing a three-dimensional object. USP1997085658412.
- Retallick David (Munsterhausen DEX) Langer Hans J. (Grafelfing DEX). Method and apparatus for producing a three-dimensional object. USP1997075647931.
- Gaylo Christopher M. ; Imiolek Ireneusz J.. Method for dispensing of powders. USP1999085934343.
- Lindemann,Markus; Graf,Daniel. Process and device for producing a shaped body by selective laser melting. USP2006057047098.
- Jamalabad, Vikram R.; Chard, Jeffrey A.; Gasdaska, Charles J.. Tool path planning process for component by layered manufacture. USP2004116823230.