A multi-axis serially redundant, single channel, multi-path fly-by-wire control system comprising: serially redundant flight control computers in a single channel where only one “primary” flight control computer is active and controlling at any given time; a matrix of parallel flight control surface controllers including stabilizer motor control units (SMCU) and actuator electronics control modules (AECM) define multiple control paths within the single channel, each implemented with dissimilar hardware and which each control the movement of a distributed...
1. A multi-axis fly-by-wire flight control system of an aircraft, the system comprising: at least one flight control surface for controlling a pitch directional axis of the aircraft;at least one flight control surface for controlling a roll directional axis of the aircraft;at least one flight control surface for controlling a yaw directional axis of the aircraft;a plurality of input controls each capable of generating a signal indicative of a commanded position of a corresponding control;a plurality of control paths, each control path controlling at leas...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (15)
- Bacon, Peter William; Tucker, David Roy; McLoughlin, Adam John; Coleman, David. Aircraft flight surface control system. USP2005036860452.
- Herzog Hans K. (Bellevue WA) Sakurai Seiya (Seattle WA). Avionic control system. USP1986074598890.
- Herzog Hans K. (Bellevue WA) Sakurai Seiya (Seattle WA). Avionic control system. USP1987034649484.
- Lavergne, Fabien; Villaume, Fabrice. Electric flight control system for aircraft elevators. USP2010047702429.
- Hay Rick H. (Cave Creek AZ) Smith Clarence S. (Glendale AZ) Girts Robert D. (Mesa AZ) Yount Larry J. (Scottsdale AZ). Fail-operational fault tolerant flight critical computer architecture and monitoring method. USP1996085550736.
- Vidal Pierre-Albert,FRX ; Woirin Eddy Gaston Jean,FRX ; Massimi Jean-Maxime,FRX ; Ressent Philippe Louis,FRX. Flight control device for an aircraft, in particular a helicopter. USP2000056059225.
- Yount, Larry; Todd, John. Flight control module with integrated spoiler actuator control electronics. USP2003056561463.
- Brot, Patrice. Flight control system and aircraft comprising it. USP2013098538602.
- Takats Imre J. (Bellevue WA). Flight control system employing three controllers operating a dual actuator. USP1989024807516.
- Chenoweth Charles C. (Renton WA) Takats Imre J. (Bellevue WA). Fly-by-wire lateral control system. USP1984094472780.
- Ortega, Jean-Marc; Garcia, Jean-Pierre. Method and device for controlling an aircraft maneuvering components, with electrical standby modules. USP2004036704624.
- Larry Yount ; John Todd. Method for controlling actuators on a vehicle. USP2002096446911.
- Lin, Shu; Smith, Timothy; De Serres, Pierre. Multi-axis serially redundant, single channel, multi-path fly-by-wire flight control system. USP2013028386093.
- Lin, Shu; Smith, Timothy; De Serres, Pierre. Multi-axis, multi-path fly-by-wire flight control system. USP2014088818575.
- Buus Henning (Woodinville WA). Multiaxis redundant fly-by-wire primary flight control system. USP1996025493497.