One aspect of the present invention pertains to a method of charging electric storage devices such as batteries. Another aspect of the present invention pertains to a system for charging electric storage devices such as batteries. Another aspect of the present invention pertains to a mobile apparatus for charging electric storage devices such as batteries.
1. An electric vehicle charger comprising: an electric power supply;a power coupling element connected with the electric power supply to transfer electric energy derived from the electric power supply to an electric vehicle;a motorized cart having the electric power supply mounted thereon for movement of the electric power supply from a first location to a second location; anda control and communication system connected with the motorized cart so that the electric vehicle charger can move from the first location to the second location by remote control a...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (15)
- Gventer, Brian. Advanced production test method and apparatus for testing electronic devices. USP2003056563301.
- Becker, Gilbert Scott. Automobile charging and communications station. USP2014118890475.
- Nor Jiri K. (Oakville CAX). Charging station for electric vehicles. USP1993045202617.
- Swanson, Allen K.; Stevens, Kenneth A.. Controlling generator power. USP2003096624533.
- Johnson, Daniel T.; Dvorak, Andrew L.. Electric utility vehicle. USP2015048997905.
- Pabon, Gus Charles. High- and low-power power supply with standby power saving features. USP2013028368252.
- Leary, Kevin Walter. Method and system for charging electric vehicles. USP2013068473131.
- Leary, Kevin Walter. Method and system for charging electric vehicles. USP2014058718856.
- Crumm, Aaron T.; LaBreche, Timothy; Ohl, Gregory; Ernst, Nathan; Gorski, Michael. Method for managing power boost in a fuel cell powered aerial vehicle. USP2013018352097.
- Tate, Jr., Edward D.; Suh, John W.. Method to resolve a remote electrical outlet for an electrically-powered vehicle. USP2013018359126.
- Twitchell Brent L. (3451 W. 4400 South Granger UT 84120) Twitchell Kendel S. (1569 Shenandoah Cir. Murray UT 84107) Zitting Brent W. (4271 Charles Dr. Granger UT 84120). Movable seat for a motorized transport chair. USP1982094351562.
- Howard R. Ross. Roadway-powered electric vehicle system having automatic guidance and demand-based dispatch features. USP2002076421600.
- Hershey, Daniel David; Fay, Victory; Carl, James; Connors, Robert. System and method for in situ charging of a remote vehicle. USP2015069045049.
- Ambrosio, Joseph Mario; Sfakianos, Konstantinos. Vehicle charging, monitoring and control systems for electric and hybrid electric vehicles. USP2010117830117.
- Kim, Hyunmin. Wireless charging system for an electric vehicle, and charging method for same. USP2015038975864.