The present invention relates to the use of zeolites or of agglomerates based on zeolites in order to improve the thermal stability of oils and the invention is targeted in particular at the use of these zeolitic compounds for stabilizing the oils or the formulations based on oils participating in the composition of refrigerants.
1. A method for improving the thermal stability of a composition, said composition containing an oil, subjected to variations in temperature, which comprises adding at least one zeolitic adsorbent, in the form of a powder formed of zeolite(s) or of agglomerate(s) formed of zeolite(s) to the composition, wherein the at least one zeolitic adsorbent is free of metal impregnation and the at least one zeolitic adsorbent is based on zeolite(s) A exchanged with potassium, the degree of exchange of which is between 50% and 70% (reported as molar equivalents) of ...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (10)
- Takewaki,Takahiko; Yamazaki,Masanori; Watanabe,Hiromu; Kakiuchi,Hiroyuki; Kanamori,Eri; Terada,Shigeru; Iwade,Miki. Adsorbent for adsorption heat pump, adsorbent for humidity-control air conditioner, adsorption heat pump and humidity-control air conditioner. USP2008097422993.
- Jeuch,Pierre. Adsorption refrigerating device. USP2006027000426.
- Numoto Hironao,JPX ; Haneda Kanji,JPX ; Fujitaka Akira,JPX ; Sato Shigehiro,JPX ; Watanabe Yukio,JPX ; Yakumaru Yuichi,JPX ; Kobayashi Yoshinori,JPX. Apparatus having refrigeration cycle. USP2000046044660.
- Ushimaru Shigeo,JPX. Composition for use in refrigeration cycle and refrigerating apparatus. USP1999035879581.
- Plee, Dominique. Decarbonating gas streams using zeolite adsorbents. USP2009107608134.
- Noguchi Yoshitaka (Yokkaichi JPX) Adachi Shigeru (Yokkaichi JPX) Abe Masayuki (Yokkaichi JPX) Takashima Sueo (Yokkaichi JPX) Hashimoto Masayuki (Yokkaichi JPX). Desiccant for HFC-32 and HFC-152A. USP1996055514633.
- Taylor R. Daniel (North Ridgeville OH). Flexible desiccant body. USP1977034013566.
- McGraw Philip W. (Lake Jackson TX) Ward Eldon L. (Angleton TX). Lubricants for refrigeration compressors. USP1989074851144.
- Lavin Maryellen ; Cohen Alan P. ; Hurst Jack E.,DEX. Process for drying CH2F2 refrigerant utilizing zeolite. USP2001016168720.
- Suzuki, Masaaki; Yoshida, Yuji; Nishiwaki, Fumitoshi; Funakura, Masami; Okaza, Noriho. Refrigerating cycle apparatus and method. USP2005016840058.