A high-lift device of a flight vehicle includes: a flap main body provided at a trailing edge portion of a main wing of the flight vehicle so as to be extracted from and be retracted in the trailing edge portion and extending in a wing span direction of the main wing; and a vortex suppressing portion provided at a tip end portion of the flap main body in a wing span direction of the flap main body and configured to suppress a vortex rolling up from a lower surface of a tip end portion of the flap main body to an upper surface of the tip end portion.
1. A high-lift device of a flight vehicle, the high-lift device comprising:a flap main body provided at a trailing portion of a main wing of the flight vehicle so as to be extracted from and be retracted in the trailing portion and extending in a wing span direction of the main wing; anda vortex suppressing portion provided at a tip end portion of the flap main body in an extending direction of the flap main body and configured to suppress a vortex rolling up from a lower surface of the tip end portion of the flap main body to an upper surface of the tip...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Mau, Knut; Grünewald, Michael; Reichenberger, Johann; Borchers, Ingo; Drobietz, Roger. Aerodynamic flap of an aircraft having a device which influences the flap vortex. USP2012018096513.
- Taylor Robert M. (Vienna VA). Aerodynamic surface tip vortex attenuation system. USP1992105158251.
- Trichês, Jr., Mário; Valle do Carmo, Micael Gianini; Caldeira da Silva, Bruno Arantes; Franca Barboza, Marcus Vinicius; Losada Gouveia, Vinicius. Aircraft provided with aerodynamic seal for reduction of noise generated by aircraft control surfaces. USP2014028657236.
- Haney William R.. Airfoil vortex attenuation apparatus and method. USP1998095806807.
- Dean ; Roy D. ; Weiland ; Richard H.. Apparatus for compensating for airflow blockage in aircraft slotted flap assemblies. USP1978124131252.
- Ireland, Peter. Application of elastomeric vortex generators. USP2014108870124.
- Cox Ronald A. (Norman OK). Concealable flap-actuated vortex generator. USP1993105253828.
- Larssen, Jon V.; Calkins, Frederick T.. Deployable flap edge fence. USP2010077753316.
- Jones, Michael G.; Khorrami, Mehdi R.; Choudhari, Meelan M.; Howerton, Brian M.. Flap side edge liners for airframe noise reduction. USP2014048695915.
- Hannay Ian Morton,GBX. Foils. USP1999025871174.
- Blackner Anthony M. ; Zierten Thomas A.. Method and apparatus for reducing airframe aerosound. USP1998055749546.
- Ingo Borchers DE; Roger Drobietz DE; Michael Gruenewald DE; Knut Mau DE; Johann Reichenberger DE. Noise reducing vortex generators on aircraft wing control surfaces. USP2002126491260.
- Hutcheson,Florence V.; Brooks,Thomas F.. Noise reduction of aircraft flap. USP2009027484930.
- Barnwell Richard (Newport News VA) Bushnell Dennis (Wicomico VA) Nagamatsu Henry T. (Schenectady NY) Bahi Lakhdar (Troy NY) Ross Janet (Burbank CA). Passive drag control of airfoils at transonic speeds. USP1985064522360.
- Latz John Paul. Shovel nose pneumatic vortex control. USP1999075927645.
- Wells Anthony R. (P.O. Box 219 The Plains VA 22171) Blumberg Stanley (600 Reisterstown Rd. Baltimore MD 21208). Supercavitating airframe. USP1996045505409.
- Remington Paul J. ; Coney William B. ; Curtis Alan Robert Douglas. Use of flow injection and extraction to control blade vortex interaction and high speed impulsive noise in helicopters. USP2001096283406.
- Griswold ; II Roger W. (Ben Franklin Rd. Old Lyme CT 06371). Vortex alleviating wing tip. USP1984104477042.