A power manager including a power bus operable at a DC bus voltage. A plurality of device ports operably connect to the power bus. A first data processing device and a first memory device are associated with the first data processing device. A data communication channel extends between the first data processing device and each of the plurality of device ports. An energy management schema operates on the first data processing device. For each of the plurality of device ports, the energy management schema establishes a communication link with an external p...
1. A power manager comprising: a power bus operable at a DC bus voltage;a plurality of device ports operably connectable to the power bus;a first data processing device and a first memory device associated with the first data processing device;a data communication channel extending between the first data processing device and each of the plurality of device ports;an energy management schema operating on the first data processing device;wherein for each of the plurality of device ports, the energy management schema establishes a communication link with an...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (20)
- Menas, Gregory W.; Miller, Brent A.; Spano, Steve. Automatic sensing power systems and methods. USP2010107808122.
- Burger, Bruno; Schmidt, Heribert. Controllable change-over apparatus for a solar module. USP2012058178999.
- Ferre,Antoni. Emergency situation power management system applied to an automotive vehicle. USP2007017170193.
- Zalesski,George; Roden,Garey George. Energy storage modules and management system. USP2006016985799.
- Sugiyama, Hideki. Information processing apparatus, information processing method, program, and storage medium. USP2010127849341.
- Tremel, Christopher J.; Morlock, Brian M.; Schmitz, Michael J.. Method and apparatus for dynamic power management control using serial bus management protocols. USP2012118312299.
- Dove,Daniel J.. Method and system for distributing power to networked devices. USP2007047203849.
- Crumm, Aaron T.; LaBreche, Timothy; Ohl, Gregory; Ernst, Nathan; Gorski, Michael. Method for managing power boost in a fuel cell powered aerial vehicle. USP2013018352097.
- Jayabalan,Ranjit; Fahimi,Babak. Monitoring and fault diagnosis of single-and multi-converter power systems. USP2008067392143.
- Lu, Yuan-Jui; Chen, Kai-Shen. Multi power supply system for a portable device. USP2012038129938.
- Realmuto,Richard A.; Hartman,Benjamin. Multiple bi-directional input/output power control system. USP2007067227278.
- L. Richard Carley ; Ram K. Krishnamurthy ; Akshay Aggarwal ; Herman H Schmit. Multiple power supply circuit architecture. USP2002046366061.
- Stothers, Ian M.; Schneider, Daniel Z.. Power control system. USP2014078788106.
- Huang, Lilly; Kumar, Pavan. Power distribution network for computer systems and other low-power applications. USP2009067541693.
- Krajcovic, Jason. Power management apparatus with buck boost converter module. USP2012018103892.
- Zalesski,George. Power management system including a variable voltage link. USP2006047036028.
- Grabon Robert J.. Power sharing in computing systems with a plurality of electronic devices. USP1999065914585.
- Smith, Scott. Programmable power adaptor. USP2010017646107.
- Christensen, Peter C.. Reconfigurable plural DC power source power system responsive to changes in the load or the plural DC power sources. USP2004036703722.
- John Paul. Switching network for circuit with multiple power sources. USP1999115977656.