Method and apparatus for providing an alignment indication for a nose landing gear of an aircraft. The apparatus includes surfaces that abut certain features of the nose landing gear. When the surfaces of the fixture and the features of the nose landing gear abut, the fixture is aligned with the nose landing gear and oriented such that a coherent light source emits a coherent light beam that impinges on an alignment scale. The coherent light beam can be sufficiently small that a mechanic or other user can discern the alignment of the nose landing gear to...
1. An apparatus for providing an alignment indication between two components, wherein a first component is movable relative to a second component, the apparatus comprising: a first surface that includes a first curved surface that matches a first curved feature of the first component;a second surface that matches a second feature of the first component, wherein the first surface and the second surface are arranged at an angle to one another;a laser operable to emit a coherent laser light beam, wherein the laser is arranged relative to the first surface a...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (16)
- Munski Michael S. (Carlsbad CA). Apparatus and method for optical phasing of helicopter main rotor blades. USP1983124422757.
- Caroff Yves (Saint Mande FRX). Apparatus for inspecting the geometry of the wheels of a vehicle. USP1984024432145.
- Tribble, Randy L; Moore, Scott E; Walker, Michael A. Building frame construction tools and methods using laser alignment. USP2012078209874.
- Nugent, Mark R.; Bass, David I.. Calibration tool for air data measurement devices. USP2012058171770.
- Buckus, Gary M.; Tanzini, Michael John. Engine installation using machine vision for alignment. USP2016049302785.
- Choi, Byung J.; Sreenivasan, Sidlgata V.. Flexure based macro motion translation stage. USP2011098016277.
- Edwards Frank E. (Everett WA) Wilcken Stephen W. (Seattle WA). Laser alignment system. USP1989124889425.
- Belfiore Flavio Carmelo. Laser alignment tool. USP2000086098297.
- Michael L. Espinoza ; Byron K. Coffman. Laser based centerline gauge conversion kit. USP2002026347457.
- Turney, James. Method and apparatus for axial alignment of a mud motor's adjustable housing relative to the orientation sub's internal sleeve in a drill string. USP2004036708782.
- Brusius, Nathan T.. Method and apparatus for installation and alignment of air data sensing probe. USP2003096622390.
- McGrail,Peter; Couture,Ken. Method and apparatus for positioning a billiard game rack. USP2007017165332.
- Rockstroh Todd J. ; Crow John M. ; Lee Ching-Pang ; Risbeck James D.. Method of laser forming a slot. USP1998055747769.
- Mark C. Bremer. Portable wheel alignment system for motorcycles. USP2002086438855.
- Diefenderfer, Randall R.. Pulley alignment system. USP2012088250770.
- Young James D. (3 W. Cove Rd. Weaverville NC 28787). Segmented, combination level and square having a rotating joint. USP1997105675901.