An orbit attitude control device includes a plurality of nozzles for injecting combustion gas supplied from a combustion chamber, and a control section configured to calculate nozzle opening degree correction values so that a deviation between a detection value of the pressure of the combustion chamber and a command value becomes smaller. The control section is configured to calculate a total correction value so that the deviation between the detection value and the command values becomes smaller. A total value T1 for first group nozzles and a total valu...
1. A method of controlling an orbit attitude, comprising: inputting opening degree command values for opening degrees of a plurality of nozzles which inject combustion gas supplied from a combustion chamber;calculating nozzle opening degree correction values that are correction values for opening degree command values of the plurality of nozzles so that a deviation between a detection value of a pressure of the combustion chamber and a command value of the pressure becomes smaller; andcalculating the nozzle opening degree correction values for the plural...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (19)
- Douglass, Randle; Jacquin, H. George; Chewey, Paul M.; Galvan, Paul A.; Naragon, Richard S.. Dual pressure solid propellant control system. USP1985114550888.
- Uken Arthur H. (Brigham City UT). Energy efficient solid propellant attitude control system. USP1988114786019.
- Smith Peter (Portsmouth GB2). Gas thruster. USP1988114787579.
- Rolf E. Hamke ; Eric M. Rohrbaugh. Hybrid rocket propulsion system including array of hybrid or fluid attitude-control rocket engines. USP2002056393830.
- Chilan, Christian. Method for maintaining pose of spacecraft. USP2012088244417.
- Morris Joseph W. (Rancho Cordova CA) Carlson Russell W. (Folsom CA) Peterson Kevin L. (Sacramento CA) Reich Edward M. (Orangevale CA). Multiple pintle nozzle propulsion control system. USP1995105456425.
- Preston, Kenneth G.; Leal, Michael A.; Wilson, Rondell J.; Hussey, Richard C.. Propulsion and maneuvering system with axial thrusters and method for axial divert attitude and control. USP2014058735788.
- Blount Dale H. (Huntsville AL). Propulsion apparatus and method using boil-off gas from a cryogenic liquid. USP1986044585191.
- Cover, Cary Lee; Stroud, Sean Scott; Piovoso, Michael Joseph; Kelly, Timothy James. Propulsion thrust control system and method. USP2010057716912.
- Baker, Mark H.; Abel, Steve; Woessner, George. Solid propellant gas control system and method. USP2013098528316.
- Goddard Charles W. (San Jose CA) Lucas John T. (Los Altos CA) Galvan Paul A. (San Jose CA). Solid-propellant-powered maneuvering system for spacecraft. USP1991115062593.
- Michael F. Barsky ; Thomas M. Tanner ; Loren I. Slafer ; Paul D. Williams ; George B. Semeniuk ; Joseph M. Allard GB. Stationkeeping method utilizing open-loop thruster pulses and closed-loop authority limited momentum storage devices. USP2002016340138.
- Griffith, Sr., Anthony D.; Kohli, Rajiv; Burns, Susan H.; Damico, Stephen J.; Gruber, David J.; Hickey, Christsopher J.; Lee, David E.; Robinson, Travis M.; Smith, Jason T.; Spehar, Peter T.; Adlis, David S.; Kent, Brian M.. System, apparatus, and method for active debris removal. USP2015119187189.
- Mayersak Joseph R. (Ashburn VA). Thrust maneuver system. USP1995105456429.
- Smith Peter (Portsmouth GB2). Thrusters. USP1989024802333.
- Abel, Stephen G.; Christensen, Donald J.. Two stage gas pilot valve controlling gas flow to a reaction jet nozzle. USP2003076598385.
- Barkats Grard (Lotissement Persepolis ; Domaine de Candou 06530 Peymeinade FRX). Two-liquid propulsive system for an artificial satellite and utilization of said system for ejecting the satellite. USP1990054923152.
- Voigt Allan A.. Variable coupling arrangement for an integrated missile steering system. USP2001116315239.
- Wang Qinghong W. ; Barsky Michael F.. Wobble and nutation control, and spin stabilization for a spacecraft using momentum conserving devices. USP2000056062512.