A pulse unit of a multi-pulse rocket motor has: a propellant in an internal-burning type shape or an internal-end-burning type shape that is loaded within a motor case; an igniter arranged at an end surface of the propellant; a barrier membrane arranged to cover a whole of an initial burning surface of the propellant and the igniter; a forward joint arranged at a forward end of the motor case; and a rearward joint arranged at a rearward end of the motor case. The forward joint is formed so as to be connectable with the rearward joint of another pulse uni...
1. A pulse unit of a multi-pulse rocket motor, said pulse unit comprising:a motor case having a forward joint arranged at a forward end of said pulse unit and a rearward joint arranged at a rearward end of said pulse unit;a propellant being filled from said forward joint to said rearward joint along an inner circumferential surface of said motor case so as to have an inner circumferential surface of a hollow cylindrical shape;an igniter disposed to ignite said propellant;a barrier membrane having a first barrier membrane and a second barrier membrane to ...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Kishida, Tomohiro; Tsunezumi, Yukihiro; Mihara, Chiyako; Suzuki, Tasuku; Ieki, Katsunori. Ignition device for two-pulse rocket motor with thermal barrier membrane. USP2016069371801.
- Fling Michael (Mesa AZ) Puckett William R. (Decatur AL). Membrane seal for application to pulsed rocket motors. USP1989094866930.
- Smith Bradley W. (Ogden UT) Youngkeit Dean C. (Willard UT). Method of making solid propellant canister loaded rocket motor. USP1993055206989.
- Stimpson, Michael V.. Methods and apparatus for multiple part missile. USP2012048156867.
- McSpadden Hugh J. (Glendale AZ) Olander Donald E. (Tempe AZ). Multi-stage rocket motors. USP1995055419118.
- Bolieau Christopher W. (Brigham City UT) Grosgebauer Roger A. (Ogden UT). Pulsed rocket motor. USP1989054829765.
- Grosgebauer Roger A. (Ogden UT) White C. Max (Brigham City UT). Radial pulse motor igniter-sustain grain. USP1991034999997.
- Humiston Robert G. (Ogden UT) Ralston Joseph L. (North Ogden UT) Marchant Brent R. (Ogden UT). Reduced cost membrane seal assembly for pulsed rocket motor. USP1997035613358.
- Hibler Donald R. (Bates City MO) Hinrichs James O. (Odessa MO). Reverse bulged forward acting scored rupture disc bulkhead structure for multi-stage rocket motor. USP1992115160070.
- Rider Todd (501 W. “A”St. North Little Rock AR 72116). Rocket staging system. USP1988024723736.
- Tackett E. Wayne (Logan UT) Smith Bradley W. (Ogden UT) Voris Charles R. (Brigham City UT). Segmented case rocket motor. USP1988084766726.
- Knight,Andrew F.. Simple solid propellant rocket engine and super-staged rocket. USP2007087254936.
- Smith Bradley W. (Ogden UT) Youngkeit Dean C. (Willard UT). Solid propellant canister loaded multiple pulsed or staged rocket. USP1991125070691.
- Smith Bradley W. (Ogden UT). Solid propellant canister loaded multiple pulsed or staged rocket motor. USP1990094956971.
- Dombrowski Daniel C. (Elkton MD) Frey Thomas J. (Elkton MD) Nevrincean Andrew G. (Elkton MD) Carr ; Jr. Clyde E. (Lincoln University PA). Solid propellant dual pulse rocket motor loaded case and ignition system and method of manufacture. USP1997025600946.
- Rohrbaugh,Eric M.; White,Jeffrey M.. Steerable, intermittently operable rocket propulsion system. USP2007107281367.
- Alexandris George (Redlands CA). Thermal protection for propellant grains. USP1986064594945.