A vertical support rigidly mounted to a planar base positions and supports a cryocooler expander unit off axis and away from a sample to be examined. The sample support is likewise rigidly mounted to the planar base with a rigidly mounted sample housing therein. The cryocooler expander unit is suspended in the vertical support by spring dampening bearings. A pair of opposing flexible vacuum bellows connects the cryocooler expander unit to the sample housing and vertical support. This configuration isolates the sample from vibration. Flexible thermal link...
1. A method for preparing a conductive bundle of flexible thermal links that are to be used to extend between a heat conductive arm and a thermal sample support of an apparatus for low temperature microscopy and/or spectroscopy, the method comprising: providing a plurality of individual links, each individual link of the plurality extending from a first end to a second end;annealing each of the individual links;coupling the first ends of the individual links to one another and coupling the second ends of the individual links to one another;providing spac...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (13)
- Chen William E. (Florence SC). Cryogen recondensing superconducting magnet. USP1997035613367.
- Yang Jie (Charlottesville VA) Somlyo Andrew P. (Charlottesville VA) Siao Zhiferg (Charlottesville VA) Mou Jianxun (Charlottesville VA). Cryogenic atomic force microscope. USP1995055410910.
- Takahashi Masahiko,JPX ; Ohtani Yasumi,JPX ; Chandratilleke Rohana,JPX ; Hatakeyama Hideo,JPX ; Nakagome Hideki,JPX ; Kuriyama Toru,JPX. Cryogenic cooling apparatus and cryogenic cooling method for cooling object to very low temperatures. USP1998045737927.
- Stautner Wolfgang,GBX. Cryostat systems. USP2001036196005.
- Whang Sung H. (Huntington NY). Ductile, single phase-continuous super-conducting oxide conductors. USP1990114968663.
- Van Vloten Curt (Chestnut Hill MA). Heat transfer strap. USP1989094869068.
- Lester James Marsh. Low-temperature refrigeration system with precise temperature control. USP1998055749243.
- Johnson, Kenneth E.. Method and apparatus for thermally controlling a mold, die, or injection barrel. USP2012028114321.
- Frosh Robert A. Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration ; with respect to an invention of ( Berwyn Heights MD) Jennings Donald E. (Berwyn Heights MD). Shock isolator for operating a diode laser on a closed-cycle refrigerator. USP1979074161747.
- Boolchand Punit (Cincinnati OH) Lemon George H. (Cincinnati OH) Bresser Wayne J. (Park Hills KY) Enzweiler Raymond N. (Fort Thomas KY) Harris Richard L. (Cincinnati OH). Substantially vibration-free shroud and mounting system for sample cooling and low temperature spectroscopy. USP1994075327733.
- Sakitani Katsumi (Osaka JPX) Kang Yoon M. (Osaka JPX) Shinozaki Shinichiro (Osaka JPX) Taneya Shoichi (Osaka JPX) Miura Kazuo (Osaka JPX) Ogura Tadashi (Osaka JPX) Noguchi Satoshi (Osaka JPX). Very low temperature refrigerator. USP1989084854131.
- Bazaj Dipak K. (Tucson AZ) Swartz David L. (Westerville OH). Vibration damped cryogenic apparatus. USP1988054745761.
- Hill Dennis (Pottstown PA) Longsworth Ralph C. (Allentown PA). Vibrationally isolated thermal system for a cryogenically cooled device. USP1997055628195.